V2 out!...in Canada...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm this? Or is this some sick joke..? ;) (The V2 being in the US part that is.) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
why is it out some places but other places have to wait?i cant wait for the 24th ;) walmart better have it, we dont have a toys r us!
Wow, does the second version come out on the 24th here?9in canada?) :D It would be great if they do! If they don't I'll just shimmy over to the states and grab one from bellingham toys 'r us.. :D

anyone know if v2 is out in cape breton??
I haven't seen any here in Halifax yet. Your best bet is to go to a local retailer- I find calling a department store with a toy department gets you precisely nowhere ;)

Honestly, what it comes down to is Tamagotchi V2 will be available when the stock guy at your local retailer gets around to ordering/shelving the units. Last year, Tamagotchi Connection wasn't available in Halifax, NS until long after they were initially released; that's not to say that other retailers won't have ordered them early and put them out when they feel/felt like it.

Pip is RIGHT!!! I got a v2 today from Toysrus!!! And like what Pip said, IT'S NOT A FAKE!!! :huh: Mine is white with pink hearts around it :(

:angry: Wow, your sooo lucky..I tried wal-mart but I didn't fnid them. They only had shelves and shelves of version 1. :huh: Hmm...I guess I can wait. I just burnt up when I drove 30 minutes to find nothing.(Actually my parents drove.. :( ) They won't drive me again though, since they don't really understand how much I want one when I already have one.. (Yes I tried telling then that it was version TWO and that it had a SHOP but...oh well... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back