Telekineses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Have you heard of this mind power? It is a real power, like a 6th sense. At first I thought someone made it up as a power for Raven on the Teen Titans XP Until I went online and found out it is real

Do you have this power? I am starting to work on it, if you dont have this power I heard you can obtain it but it takes ALOT of time to get somewere with it. Can someone with this power tell us some stuff they can move?

Trust me- you don't want to get into this!

It's not real- there is absolutly NO 'proof' what-so-ever.

Read the book Mind Games by Andre Kole.

All these 'phycics' are just magicians that can use cold reading, slight of hand, all that jazz.

ANYONE can learn that stuff- but real 'phycics' are just magicians that con people.

I really suggest that you read that book though- it's really good and easy to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a animal communication class and it works, but I don't know about actually moving objects. I do belive you could start out with trying to communicat with a animal.

I don't think I can move object with my brain o.o It would probably get mad at me.

I think everybody has some ESP though, whether they can control it or not.

Trust me- you don't want to get into this!It's not real- there is absolutly NO 'proof' what-so-ever.

All these 'phycics' are just magicians that can use cold reading, slight of hand, all that jazz.

ANYONE can learn that stuff- but real 'phycics' are just magicians that con people.

I really suggest that you read that book though- it's really good and easy to understand.
It is real, I heard of people that have it. On Youtube some dude said he knew 2 girls who could do it, but he couldnt do it himself no matter how hard he tried

Ill try the book I guess, first Ill see if the Library has the book. And why not get into it? It seems cool

Telekinesis and 'mind-reading' are just a state of mind. I've heard of 'psychics' who paid people to say, 'OMG ur so rite! thats EXACTLY wat i was thinking!' All in all, I don't believe in telekinesis, but if it did exist, then I wouldn't try to master it. I don't want to be able to know what other people are thinking, or what happens in the future, or move furniture with my mind or whatever (although it would be useful if I move).

I don't quite believe in this kind of stuff but there are some things we can point out:

- We only use about 10% of our brain power. If we used all 100% we could move objects at free will with the power of our minds. It would also over exert our poor neurons, so we wouldn't live for long without some brain evolution which would make us 'resistant' to this.

Friend of mine from class said he had a book on this, and is supposedly going to lend the book to me as well as hypnosis. Lets see if it works. XD ...Telequinesia

I don't quite believe in this kind of stuff but there are some things we can point out:
- We only use about 10% of our brain power. If we used all 100% we could move objects at free will with the power of our minds. It would also over exert our poor neurons, so we wouldn't live for long without some brain evolution which would make us 'resistant' to this.

Friend of mine from class said he had a book on this, and is supposedly going to lend the book to me as well as hypnosis. Lets see if it works. XD ...Telequinesia
So if we used all of our Brain power we would die early? Like in our 70's?

I found a page that can help me, it tells me some excersises how to practice it. Yay

Trust me- you don't want to get into this!It's not real- there is absolutly NO 'proof' what-so-ever.

Yeah I'm sure it's a good book, but just a book and someone else's opinion can't explain it all. I'm neutral on this, and also agree with Rachelgotchi.

Actually this is proven true, I have something somewhat similar to this.

Sometimes, when I go to sleep, I have dreams of random things happening, and after a few days, the random moment would actually happen.

Many people have experienced this, your not a freak if it happens though, I thought it was pretty cool.

Good point Spiffy my brain wouldn't fiqure that out.

Creepy O_O are you sure these people wasn't adding effects to the videos?

All these believe it or not hurts my brain xD.

I've had some very, VERY vague "telekinetic" moments. I'm 99% sure it was just luck though. For example, once I had a dream my stuffed Kiwitchi's foot came off, and the same day it did! :angry: I remember having some other ones, but I can't think of them at the moment. Anyway, it's not like I can bend spoons and stuff. :angry:

sometimes I see pictures, and then some time after (I mean days, weeks even) I see it again in reality. I can never remember when I saw the images, but somehow it's familiar. also the number thirty-seven comes up in my life all the time. It's my door number. Family friends have a framed thirty-seventh key from a piano. On a pack of choc-chip cookies there was a label-37% chocolate chips. Homer thought of a number between one and a billion. Thirty-seven! :angry:

sometimes I see pictures, and then some time after (I mean days, weeks even) I see it again in reality. I can never remember when I saw the images, but somehow it's familiar. also the number thirty-seven comes up in my life all the time. It's my door number. Family friends have a framed thirty-seventh key from a piano. On a pack of choc-chip cookies there was a label-37% chocolate chips. Homer thought of a number between one and a billion. Thirty-seven! :angry:
That is Deja Vu, I have it a lot. Its a Psychic power roughly 1/10's of the world's population has. From what I hear its Psychic power anyway.

I can concentrate at night, and I am able to focus, so I can practice T.K. Its a cool power, I wanna really learn. Anyone can learn it. If your not born with it you can learn it. Anyone can obtain it's ways only if they are not like a Prep, or a Jock. I mean like Emo's or Goth's who don't talk a lot can drain the mind easily without much hassle

How can I do this? my grandmother can, but not moving objects. I really want to do this!

I don't believe in that at all.

I mean, what do we have muscles for if we had "mind power"?

For instance, you can't bend a spoon with your mind!

I do believe in Psychic, though..

I kinda think I am.

I keep seeing Deja vu. Literally.

-Rachel

I always experience Deja Vu. o_O

Sometimes I'll be with my friends, and I'll stop. Then I'll start thinking to myself, "Wow! Hasn't this same moment happened before?" Alot of times, moments when I'm with other people seem VERY farmiliar.

As for T.K., I'm not sure. Think about it this way: For those who believe in heaven, there's heaven. There is this HUGE universe. There's LIFE. Isn't that magical and a miracle?? If all that is real, why can't T.K. be real?

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I do this? my grandmother can, but not moving objects. I really want to do this!
You have to have patience and be able to not think of nothing but the Object

You have to go to a quite room, then start concentrating on your body and NOTHING else, school~problems~Nothing. As soon as you reach your zen and thinking about nothing about your body shift your mind to the object you wanna move. It will take a while to learn but worth it. Start with small and light objects.

And Nothing is Impossible if you set your mind to it I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back