Telekineses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Telekineses...hummm?

There's no proof it's real and no proof it isn't real.

I can't say if I think it's real or not.

My mom was sorta. She didn't move stuff, but when she was alive she told my dad that a orange cat would come sometime after our other cat and her were gone. It came true. I don't think you should try it though. You should be happy that you have a mind at all. Things like banana's and book's don't have minds. How would you like to be as mind-filled as an onion?

I always experience Deja Vu. o_OSometimes I'll be with my friends, and I'll stop. Then I'll start thinking to myself, "Wow! Hasn't this same moment happened before?" Alot of times, moments when I'm with other people seem VERY farmiliar.

As for T.K., I'm not sure. Think about it this way: For those who believe in heaven, there's heaven. There is this HUGE universe. There's LIFE. Isn't that magical and a miracle?? If all that is real, why can't T.K. be real?
I'd have premonition like dreams in the past. Like dream about a place, person or event and months later I'll experience whatever I dreamt and get this vibe for a second that I had already experienced it even though I didn't.

Good example is my first kiss. 3 days before my 16th birthday I had a dream I would have my first kiss in my house. I didn't know who with because he was a shadow, but I could feel his energy. About a week or so after my 17th birthday my boyfriend at the time and I met up the first time at my place and we kissed in the exact spot and I had that surge of vibes from a year before. That was incredible for me.

well, what i think is every 1 can do weird stuff,

but no one knows how to just yet.

its power is to much for the brain, but sumeday,

whoa

yes, whoa

i think deep in our brains we can do sumething, but no one knows just yet, its to deep and to much power...

*but i will be dead by then.*

thats me crazy cris

%%crazy cris%%

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how to do T.K.

I did it today, kinda.

While the teacher was talking I was holding the pencil in the air and I consentrated REALLY hard on it (and nothing else) and suddenly, it fell to the ground.

I need to work on it, but I'm getting there.

*Tgd*

I know how to do T.K.I did it today, kinda.

While the teacher was talking I was holding the pencil in the air and I consentrated REALLY hard on it (and nothing else) and suddenly, it fell to the ground.

*Tgd*
Are you sure you didn't just....drop it? :)

I do remember once I tried to contact the spirits and I asked the question I wanted an answer for VERY harshly and the glass I was using for this practice slid away o_o I don't think it has to do with telekineses though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how to do T.K.I did it today, kinda.

*Tgd*
Yay XP Thats how TK is performed. In class when I got in trouble for not bringing my CD, I concentrated supa hard on my teachers chair and it started to move ^_^

BTW, I told her why I forgot the music and she started to make REALLY loud complaints "Oh I just dont wanna teach other peoples children!" Sarcastically to mimic me, some boy (Jason) said "Look what you made Mrs. Parnell do!" In a stupidish voice, I was going to throw paper at him

That is Deja Vu, I have it a lot. Its a Psychic power roughly 1/10's of the world's population has. From what I hear its Psychic power anyway.
I can concentrate at night, and I am able to focus, so I can practice T.K. Its a cool power, I wanna really learn. Anyone can learn it. If your not born with it you can learn it. Anyone can obtain it's ways only if they are not like a Prep, or a Jock. I mean like Emo's or Goth's who don't talk a lot can drain the mind easily without much hassle
Then it looks like I have Deja Vu...

AWESOME!

Then it looks like I have Deja Vu...
AWESOME!
Deja Vu is the feeling you get when you are somewere you havent been before but it feels like you have seen it before. I have it alot, and its not when you dream about it before you see it, thats Future Telling

[SIZE=9pt]I used to have Deja vu a lot. But now, not so much...[/SIZE]

I don't know if I believe in telekineses. It sounds kinda real, but sorta impossible.

♥Matchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back