Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Read the title

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

14-16 year old guys are still developing mentaly and if I started dating one now they could totaly change on me in a year or two.

Not fun.

Plus, I don't need to get married as an early teen [which is the point of dating- to find a spouce] so I don't need to date.

Yeah what's the whole point of having a BF or GF when your a kid, you can't take them out to dinners, dates, and etc. Why live up to the Jones, to much stress, to much time wasted. So I really don't care..

[SIZE=10pt]I am talking to the kids under age 15 or that is not in high school..[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I love my BF he's so cute.

Joking ya'll I don't have one. :)

Just how many topics are there about this? o.o But to answer your question, no, and I don't intend on having one until I'm much older.

I don't date. I'm to young.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, and I won't until I (or they) can drive a car, so we can go to the movies, dinners, fun places, etc. A lot of kids in my grade will be able to drive other people around a year before I can, so I'll probably get a boyfriend when I'm 16.

Aww! SK! 8(

I like this guy and he likes me but like we're not like BF and GF. Yet.

I don't think he knows I like him...but everyone says that he admitted to liking me on the bus one day... o_O

I missed him over the hols x.x.

no, not yet. i may have a boyfriend if i really like them and they like me.

nut now i rather not focus on that cauz i need to focus on my tests and studies.

I do. His name is Mike and we're both 18.

I do agree that kids shouldn't date but I disagree with the idea that you should only date when you are ready to find a husband. You learn by having relatiionships and develop skills and tolerance for when you are ready to get married. Also it's naive and old fashion to believe you'll 'end up with' the person you have your first serious relationship with. It IS possible but naive to expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back