Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Read the title

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my only chance of a BF got crushed when he asked out my best friend and she said yes. Now I'm heart broke and lonely.

I have already have had 2. the first 1 i dumped cause he was goin to dump me and the second 1 dumped me and now he is goin out with a girl that i hate. cause she doesnt even want him talking to girls and that includes me but we do talk when shes not around.

Nope! I'm perfectly fine have guy friends for right now. :D Although I'm going to a new school next year, so I'm gonna miss my friends.. *Sniffles*

I wish, I did before a couple times, didn't work out.

I don't even have a crush, and no one likes me anyways. I'm too chicken to ask anyone even if I did.

Haven't had a male companion for 2+ years now. It sucks sometimes but when I see other folks having relationship problems I feel fortunate.

I wish, I did before a couple times, didn't work out.
I don't even have a crush, and no one likes me anyways. I'm too chicken to ask anyone even if I did.
awwww someone HAS to like you TTkitty!!!!!!!!! and you know it

I have a boyfiend. His name is Chris and he's seriously the nicest guy ever. He knows how to treat a girl. We've been dating for 5 months. I love him so much. I hope that we never break up. I am hoping that when I finish school we can get married. But of course that's going a little too fast. I might, I might not.

C~M

Nope, no boyfriend..

To guys, I'm either a friend or foe. They decide. XD jk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back