Hyperness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
I have no problem with hyper people......but the hyper people on Tamatalk aren't as hyper as they say.

Nobody is THAT hyper, going "BLAH GJIDEISUFGSDOIFGU BLLOOKKK HAHA CHEESE!" all day long. x.X Seriously? On the fourms they can be 'hyper' because they can just post, "ZOMG I SAW A PANDA AT CHEESE ZOO WHILE EATING MY TAMA! DIGSIUTGU" and not really say it. In life, who actually SAYS that? It's obvious people don't say these things in real life.

And 'being hyper' on the fourms, to me, is just another form of spam. For instance, people go, "IM SUPER HYPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PS: HERES RANDOMNESS KGHJGSJGDHIUSF" and wlel, it's annoying and considered spam.

Yes, people can be hyper, but this is getting ridiculous. :(

I totally agree. Sometimes people just use a "How Hyper Are You?" or "Hyperness!!!" topic to SPAM and attempt getting away with it. And most don't, and none should.

If you're seriously that hyper, you shouldn't take it out on the boards, even if it is in a "Hyperness" topic. People can't really be so hyper as they say they are on the internet.... I mean, you can type it in all caps on the board. It's just like screaming it in a public place. Would you be willing to do that? Probably not. :(

I agree TG_D. I am hyper, but not on forums! Its super annoying on forums, I agree that it seems like spam.

I also hate how a certain person on here (won't say name, you'll probably find out though..) is all "I am your hyperness!!!! Now I'm going to get soda!!" Soda doesn't make you hyper, its you mood! Not all the suger and things, I mean it can be that, but not when you just drink a fizzy drink. And, I hate how people say things like this in there siggy. "I AM THE MOST HYPER PERSON IN THE WORLD. ME, NOT YOU!!!!"

Don't you find it not such a great idea to point it out? Shouldn't when we see spam we could just report it. I mean I agree it gets annoying but I don't think making a topic will change people's minds.

Heh... I say that stuff in real life. xD

My friend dances when she's hyper... it gets annoying sometimes.

Fridays are my hyper days. As soon as I step into school I start thinking "weekend friends freedom sleep happiness joy food partying talking WOOHOO" and I pretty much just go crazy until something sad happens or I crash from all the sugar. xD

My friends say I get hyper off of salt. Heh... I guess that means I'm pretty saltay... xD

Don't you find it not such a great idea to point it out? Shouldn't when we see spam we could just report it. I mean I agree it gets annoying but I don't think making a topic will change people's minds.
Agreed.

If you don't like it you don't have to post a topic about it. PM the person or something...its preety rude to post a topic saying its annoying. Well, to me atleast.

I have no problem, actually.

And yes, some people say those things. I know I do. Whenever I'm really hyper.

Sugar makes me hyper. Candy, chocolate, soda, anything that has sugar.

And maybe people are kidding when they say "I AM THE HYPEREST PERSON IN THE WORLD!! ME NOT YOU!".

Agreed.
If you don't like it you don't have to post a topic about it. PM the person or something...its preety rude to post a topic saying its annoying. Well, to me atleast.

I have no problem, actually.

And yes, some people say those things. I know I do. Whenever I'm really hyper.

Sugar makes me hyper. Candy, chocolate, soda, anything that has sugar.

And maybe people are kidding when they say "I AM THE HYPEREST PERSON IN THE WORLD!! ME NOT YOU!".
Well, yeah suger can make most people hyper. I guess I was just referring to myself on that one..

But it's still annoying to see people say, "I'm the most hyper person in the world! Me, not you!!!!" regardless of if they were joking or not.

Well, yeah suger can make most people hyper. I guess I was just referring to myself on that one..But it's still annoying to see people say, "I'm the most hyper person in the world! Me, not you!!!!" regardless of if they were joking or not.
Yeah, I know it does but just ignore it. Its not true anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for a long post that I'm sure some of you guys wouldn't read all. Ok this is sorta annoying at time like I got this PM and they was like "I am really Hyper" And they used this emotion -> :D About 5 lines long. That was just annoy, and how can you be hyper on the computer? You're just pushing buttons. And I find it no need for me to use CAPS LOCK AND CAPITALIZATIONS ALL LONG!!!!!!!!! :D :mellow: :eek: :blink: :eek: :p :eek: PLZ HELP!! (See how annoying that is) anyways, I'm pretty sure they don't act like that in real life. And what's the whole point of them doing it, I don't find it funny.. No offense..

And when they get mad all they try to do is stretch the page and use THIS!!! To think their really hurting somebody, don't act hardcore with the keyboard :D . But you can disable the shouting feature on here :D . But I think it's good as it is :) .

Does that clear up anything? TamaGirl_Desy

I am that hyper o.o You should've seen me at the Christmas party. I am rarely hyper, but I can get to that point. I havent been that hyper since Christmas, though it is funny to watch. I dont giggle or that encourages the cause.

Yes it gets annoying, yelling stuff like "FHUU(DIOPAGHDUH COOKIE!" Does get quite annoying. It is basically spam unless it is apart of a RP

People can do what they want to do, we can't make them NOT be hyper then the world will be just plain boring really. Hyper people brighten up the day for us! They make everything so lively. :blink:

Yes! Thank you for bringing this up! I think hyperness in forums is just an excuse to make spam, why don't they just go beat their teddy instead of typing uppercase, random letters on the board.

Guys.....x.x Some of you are taking this topic the wrong way.

I was merely asking for opinions. Not, "LET'S JUST MAKE THIS TOPIC FOR NO REASON!!" or "LET'S TRY TO CHANGE EVERYBODY INTO SERIOUS MORONS!" No. I wanted opinions on what I think. Thanks for understanding.

Oh, and yes; some people do these hyper things in real life but on teh fourms it sometimes gets tiring....

I have no problem with hyper people......but the hyper people on Tamatalk aren't as hyper as they say.Nobody is THAT hyper, going "BLAH GJIDEISUFGSDOIFGU BLLOOKKK HAHA CHEESE!" all day long. x.X Seriously? On the fourms they can be 'hyper' because they can just post, "ZOMG I SAW A PANDA AT CHEESE ZOO WHILE EATING MY TAMA! DIGSIUTGU" and not really say it. In life, who actually SAYS that? It's obvious people don't say these things in real life.

And 'being hyper' on the fourms, to me, is just another form of spam. For instance, people go, "IM SUPER HYPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PS: HERES RANDOMNESS KGHJGSJGDHIUSF" and wlel, it's annoying and considered spam.

Yes, people can be hyper, but this is getting ridiculous. :D
Even though in real life I'm not considered 'hyper' I do say things like that. I usually say "Uh oh!", "Look!" "Ha! A monkey." "Hey!" or something like that. I say those things without thinking. I'm just sitting there at lunch and I say them. It gets kind of annoying (even though I'm not the poor person who has to sit near me listening to me say those things all the time.)

I do agree. You can't really be hyper on the internet. You have complete control over what you type, you actually have to take your hands off the keyboard and click the 'submit' button, after moving down the screen, and by that time you should be able to have realized what you did.

I have no problem with hyper people......but the hyper people on Tamatalk aren't as hyper as they say.Nobody is THAT hyper, going "BLAH GJIDEISUFGSDOIFGU BLLOOKKK HAHA CHEESE!" all day long. x.X Seriously? On the fourms they can be 'hyper' because they can just post, "ZOMG I SAW A PANDA AT CHEESE ZOO WHILE EATING MY TAMA! DIGSIUTGU" and not really say it. In life, who actually SAYS that? It's obvious people don't say these things in real life.

Yes, people can be hyper, but this is getting ridiculous. :angry:
Agreed. Hyper folks have just as much control to type properly as everyone else, but they decide to break the rules and use a scapegoat for their actions, example being hyperness.

Come on your hyper folks, drink some decafe, think a little bit and the world will be a little less of SPAM :ph34r:

Thank god. People like you and some others in here are sensible.

understood.

It's good to be hyper at times when it is needed, but not so much that it turns into spam.

But people are people after all. X(

I don't really like the people who try too hard to be "hyper" - the ones who go, "OMG LEMONS ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD LOLZ I LIKE TO EAT CHEESE HAHA YEA I'M SO RANDOM WANNA BE MY FRIEND???"

I'm not "hyper". I don't use lots of capital letters and exclamation points. I post odd things sometimes (well, often), but not in a 'hyper' kind of way. =)

But I'm not one of those over-serious people. The ones who go, "omg stop being so immature." I find them annoying, but funny in a way too. Hahaha. Hahaha.

=)

OKAY I HAVE NOW BEEN THE CULPRIT OF MANY THINGS ABOUT HYPERNESS (THE POLL THE CONTEST AND THE OTHER THINGS) BUT NOW I SEE THAT HYERNESS IS GOOD BUT AS LONG as it DOEST BECOME SPAM

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

SINCERLY [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Super_Mametchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back