Hyperness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY I HAVE NOW BEEN THE CULPRIT OF MANY THINGS ABOUT HYPERNESS (THE POLL THE CONTEST AND THE OTHER THINGS) BUT NOW I SEE THAT HYERNESS IS GOOD BUT AS LONG as it DOEST BECOME SPAM [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

SINCERLY [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Super_Mametchi
did you not just see all that peaople have said. ITS ANNOYING WHEN SOMEONE TYPES IN ALL CAPS IN AN EFFORT TO BE HYPER OVER THE INTERNET.

Hyper over the internet is all spam in my eyes..

'Hyperness' on the internet is just annoying. ;)

Nobody likes reading "I GTHYSBSM UYSSD"

It's spam.

It's stretching the page.

It's annoying.

I did'nt join TamaTalk to read a whole bunch of useless, dumb stuff.

Why can't people be more reasonable?

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate page stretches >< And just joking around when you type like that is OK, but when you over do it, that is Supa annoying...

Eh. Page 2 is stretched.. In real life it's funny, and cool to me but on the internet it just looks dumb, immature, and not funny.

BUT AM I HYPER!!!!! CUZ I ACT HYPER ON TAMATALK WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO ABUSE EXCLAMATION MARKS AS U CAN SEE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT AM I HYPER!!!!! CUZ I ACT HYPER ON TAMATALK WEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO ABUSE EXCLAMATION MARKS AS U CAN SEE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... See what I mean? Annoying! You have control over your PC, and choose to spam. Bleh

i agree but just cuz my signature says im hyper it does not mean its considerd spam on signature i guess its ok but not like topics its spamming in topic areas but not signature :gozarutchi: er right? and im not the person who like always spams spamming gets on my nerves sometimes especially if its stupid like chain letters or something annoying or stupid in that area sure im hyper some times but i don't say stupid stuff like that and i don't abuse exclamation marks like some loco people xD.

I have no problem with hyper people......but the hyper people on Tamatalk aren't as hyper as they say.Nobody is THAT hyper, going "BLAH GJIDEISUFGSDOIFGU BLLOOKKK HAHA CHEESE!" all day long. x.X Seriously? On the fourms they can be 'hyper' because they can just post, "ZOMG I SAW A PANDA AT CHEESE ZOO WHILE EATING MY TAMA! DIGSIUTGU" and not really say it. In life, who actually SAYS that? It's obvious people don't say these things in real life.

And 'being hyper' on the fourms, to me, is just another form of spam. For instance, people go, "IM SUPER HYPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR PS: HERES RANDOMNESS KGHJGSJGDHIUSF" and wlel, it's annoying and considered spam.

Yes, people can be hyper, but this is getting ridiculous. :D
Thankyou.

Please don't take this the wrong way people but I hate it when people in the forums are like 'PGMNJBNBI! Hyperness!!! *drinks soda* DHNBHVBJ' it's super annoying and major spam. I may be hyper at times but I still don't spam when I'm hyper. Being hyper on the internet is quite annoying and makes people look immature.

Mmm, hyperness can be annoying sometimes.

But I'm not one to speak. You'd all die of annoyedness if you saw me, RachelGotchi, and Nummy together. xD

But seeing overused exclamation points annoys me to every extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back