Summers around the corner..so...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you tan?

• Yes Yes and YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes!

• NO NO NO!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeboby

Reaction score
I don't... I have scottish/irish skin so I burn! I also think tanning is unhealthy! It gives you cancer if your not careful!

I don't... I have scottish/irish skin so I burn! I also think tanning is unhealthy! It gives you cancer if your not careful!
Me too! I'm Irish and Norwegian, so I really don't tan very much. I do kind of tan though. Like my dad, even though he's Irish. He got skin cancer though. He used to be a lifeguard when he was in college, and they didn't have very good sunscreen. So, even though he put sunscreen on, he still got skin cancer.

Remember everyone, don't sit directly in the sun and always wear sunscreen!

i have tan skin. so i never burn. when i dont tan and im outside the sun tans me anyways. i like being tan cause then i dont get sunburn.hehehe :angry: :) :furawatchi: :wacko:

I don't sit outside on a bench for hours nor do I go to one of those tanning booths, but I do get really tan in the summer.

After a couple hours my skin changes race. xD

I tan sometimes! I like being tan! It makes me look good in bathingsuits! xD :wacko: I'm not that pale to begin with though either. So even in the winter it looks like I have a little tan. But I do get sunburned a lot in the summer because i'm outside so much then. Last summer we went to Ocean City, Marylad on vacation and I got sunburned so bad my whole face, arms, and part of my legs were peeling really bad. It hurt but after that I was really tan! :angry:

Here's a tip for if you get sunburned: Take a cold shower! It feels good on your sunburn. Especially your face! xD :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't tan. I don't think its good for your skin.

EDIT - gotta hate those typos. .__.

only in the temperature range of 23-26 if colder i stay the same if warmer i burn (if you have bured u know it hurts)

I plan on tanning in my pool. I'm gonna oull out that old float that has a cup holder in it, and put it in the oull, and put myself in it. I burn, then I tan. And I know you can get cancer, but that takes alot and I mean ALOT of tanning to get skin cancer from!

I plan on tanning in my pool. I'm gonna oull out that old float that has a cup holder in it, and put it in the oull, and put myself in it. I burn, then I tan. And I know you can get cancer, but that takes alot and I mean ALOT of tanning to get skin cancer from!
No, I think if you get sunburned fourteen times, then you have a chance of getting skin cancer when you're older from being sunburned. My dad doesn't look very tan, and he has skin cancer.

No, I think if you get sunburned fourteen times, then you have a chance of getting skin cancer when you're older from being sunburned. My dad doesn't look very tan, and he has skin cancer.
Ah, well I don't sunbirn THAT much. :mimitchi:

Every summer without trying I get a tan, but I never go to a tanning booth or lie out in the sun. I just run around and swim like I ussually do, and it pays off.

Sometimes I burn, but it's not that bad.

I usually don't plan on it, but with all the parks we go to, tennis, swimming, walking, soccer, trying to make a profit off of our stuff (LOL) and even just plain standing outside, me and my friends tend to tan and sometimes even burn.

With all of my being outside, I wonder how I don't already have freckles!

My skins already tan....it just loses it's color in the winter. And doesn't tanning cause skin cancer? I'm not going to endanger my life just so I can look hot. I like my skin how it is (even though I look like I haven't seen the sun during winter.). Although I love going to the beach in the summer (I go to South America for the summer) so I get the color of skin that I was born with (kinda tan..think of the color tan and add a medium tone of brown and that's my skin color.).

i tan i have a natural tan so yeah like tamalight mine fades a little in the winter and i think tanning salons machines may cause skin cancer because its too much heat upon your skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back