Summers around the corner..so...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you tan?

• Yes Yes and YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes!

• NO NO NO!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think if you get sunburned fourteen times, then you have a chance of getting skin cancer when you're older from being sunburned. My dad doesn't look very tan, and he has skin cancer.
You can also get these weird bumpish things from to much sun. My mom has these little raised bumps on her face from not protecting her skin. They really aren't that noicable or anything and don'y make her look like a monster or anything, but it can be of a nuisence to her for sure. ;]

You can also get these weird bumpish things from to much sun. My mom has these little raised bumps on her face from not protecting her skin. They really aren't that noicable or anything and don'y make her look like a monster or anything, but it can be of a nuisence to her for sure. ;]
Yes, too much tanning or sunburns can do lots of things. They also make you get wrinkles when you're younger, and it can make you look like your sixty-five when you're only forty or something.

Nah, I don't tan. x.x

My skin turns a little darker, and you can see my freckles more....but an actual tan? Nope.

I usually get burns instead.

I always tan, even when I'm not trying.

I have light-olive coloured skin so I got lucky! ^_^

No, I think if you get sunburned fourteen times, then you have a chance of getting skin cancer when you're older from being sunburned. My dad doesn't look very tan, and he has skin cancer.
You do realize tans fade right? Like he wouldent look tan if he was tan from lifeguarding in college.

Im tan almost year round. I dont burn and I refuse to wear sunscreen. Your family history will wither be prone to cancer cells or not. I have olive skin (ick) but I get really really really dark. And tanning can be healthy. You will get tan with SPF 30 if you go out in the sun everydau all summer.

i tan i have a natural tan so yeah like tamalight mine fades a little in the winter and i think tanning salons machines may cause skin cancer because its too much heat upon your skin
They dont heat up on your skin! Ouch! But they are a better way to get cancer if thats what your looking for!

....I think the media scares people into never doing things. Sunburn, getting it multiple times will cause skin cancer if you just tan (weather your trying to or not) you are less likly to be affected. I live on a beach. Im always tan and always in the sun ... as long as your safe about it theres no problem

and being to pale looks unhealthy!

Heh. I don't tan, I fry xP

My skin may as well have crisco on it or something. I can't go in the sun without getting at least a little burnt x.x

Last year my friend and I went down to the lake by her house, forgot to put on sunscreen and went out in the sun in bathing suits for 5 hours straight x.x Neither of us could move the next day. Needless to say, it sucked.

Heh. I don't tan, I fry xP
My skin may as well have crisco on it or something. I can't go in the sun without getting at least a little burnt x.x

Last year my friend and I went down to the lake by her house, forgot to put on sunscreen and went out in the sun in bathing suits for 5 hours straight x.x Neither of us could move the next day. Needless to say, it sucked.
Ouch. That must've hurt. When I get burned I get burned usually in the shoulders. (and then I can't sleep how nice. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back