A few things on helping take care of your screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidasTouch34

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
1.When you leave your Tama in the light for too long, the pixels start to fade.

Don't worry I have a tip. When you put your Tamagotchi down, put it facing down, this way it is dark and your pixels wont fade.

2. When you put your Tamagotchi in your pocket, make the chain go to the backside, so

the chain dosent scratch against your screen.

The best thing is to get a clear screen cover (like the ones you get on watches cell phones etc.

But i cant find these.

3. Try to buy or make a tamagotchi holder so it protects your screen. (trust me ive dropped mine face down on rocks and there is a deep scratch and it always annoys me when i look at my tama and when my tama goes over in that area, i cant see him :(

Thanks for reading

MT34

^_^ Good tip! My screen looks wonderful after following your directions. Another simple thing to do if you want your screen to gleam, just get a tissue and wipe it on the screen. It makes my screen look better! :D

Thanx for the tips. I'll keep them in mind. Once I dropped a Green Camo in the Commisary and it turned off. It doesn't do anything. When that happened two black line went across the screen. Can you help me for that?

:blink: Tamaguy2 :kuribotchi:

pixles wont fade with me , or the screen get scratched or any damage cos i have : * drumroll*

A TAMA TIN!!

Thanx for the tips. I'll keep them in mind. Once I dropped a Green Camo in the Commisary and it turned off. It doesn't do anything. When that happened two black line went across the screen. Can you help me for that?
:huh: Tamaguy2 :(
Tamagotchi's can break very easily if you drop it and it hits in the wrong place on the ground :p It means that something is loose inside you tamagotchi. Take it apart try to fix the problem.

Great idea... say... what exactly IS a (COOL!!) Tamatin? It sounds sorta, COOL!

I am getting a new tama and I want it to be very nice and not scratched up or broken. I am wanting to buying a tama pouch and I was wondering if the material inside the tama puch could in any was scratch the screen- ALSO i have a sticky plastic clear plastic cover for my cell phone and I think that would work great for the tama screen- but I can never cut straight lines...

BUT: I am buying a tama v4 jinsei and it doesn't have a metal chain on it- it has some beads and string on it and will that screatch the tama up?

Thanks for sharing that,i am very fusst when it comes to scratches just ask my brother :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back