A few things on helping take care of your screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Midas and I have a another tip if you get scatches on your screen rub some tooth paste on the screen and then wash it off with a tissue and your screen wiill be gleaming with no scratches! But if they are really deep ones it probably won't work!

You can also use a tooth pick and scoop out all the dirt and crumbs out of the buttons and use a toothpick to scrape out all the crumbs on the grooves of you tamagotchi's case design! Hope these help!

-Alleybubba :D

Thanks Midas and I have a another tip if you get scatches on your screen rub some tooth paste on the screen and then wash it off with a tissue and your screen wiill be gleaming with no scratches! But if they are really deep ones it probably won't work!You can also use a tooth pick and scoop out all the dirt and crumbs out of the buttons and use a toothpick to scrape out all the crumbs on the grooves of you tamagotchi's case design! Hope these help!

-Alleybubba :eek:
Woah! Thank you so much! Can I edit my post and put that tip in? I will give you credit.

1.When you leave your Tama in the light for too long, the pixels start to fade.
Don't worry I have a tip. When you put your Tamagotchi down, put it facing down, this way it is dark and your pixels wont fade.

2. When you put your Tamagotchi in your pocket, make the chain go to the backside, so

the chain dosent scratch against your screen.

The best thing is to get a clear screen cover (like the ones you get on watches cell phones etc.

But i cant find these.

3. Try to buy or make a tamagotchi holder so it protects your screen. (trust me ive dropped mine face down on rocks and there is a deep scratch and it always annoys me when i look at my tama and when my tama goes over in that area, i cant see him :(

Thanks for reading

MT34
4. You can put toothpaste on your tama and rub it in. It works with little scratches, not big ones. Take a toothpick and clean out the cracks and crevvasses of your Tama

*These tips are copyright of alleybubba (She came up with the idea :eek: )

Thanx Midas! I just got my V4 2day and it's really cool! I have 2 keep the pixelfading thing in mind. lol

P.S I'll see if I can join ur site Midas.

Last edited by a moderator:
And...

I'm so dumb! I went into a cell phone store and took off the plastic sticky protector to find out that it was too small. About the dumb part, on the top of the scanner there is a BIG sheet of it, protecting it. So I use that now.

MidasTouch34,

1.When you leave your Tama in the light for too long, the pixels start to fade.
Don't worry I have a tip. When you put your Tamagotchi down, put it facing down, this way it is dark and your pixels wont fade.

2. When you put your Tamagotchi in your pocket, make the chain go to the backside, so

the chain dosent scratch against your screen.

The best thing is to get a clear screen cover (like the ones you get on watches cell phones etc.

But i cant find these.

3. Try to buy or make a tamagotchi holder so it protects your screen. (trust me ive dropped mine face down on rocks and there is a deep scratch and it always annoys me when i look at my tama and when my tama goes over in that area, i cant see him :eek:

Thanks for reading

MT34
Thank you, that will help me.

And another tip is to: Have wet wipes, or acohal wipes with you, so if your screen gets dirty with your finger prints or something then you can wipe it off.

Wow! I luv your tips! You are soooo smart! I never knew that! :D :D :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back