First Words

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
Just wondering what your first word(s) were tell us the story behind it aswell.

I'll start.

My first word was S*** you know the word

The story:

Mum accidently spilt her drink and said S*** and I chucked everything on the floor and yelled S*** this was all at the mall and had heaps of people laughing

My cousin said Saz-Lernin at her first b-day and thats my name and her first word:)

tell me about yours

Just wondering what your first word(s) were tell us the story behind it aswell.I'll start.

My first word was S*** you know the word

The story:

Mum accidently spilt her drink and said S*** and I chucked everything on the floor and yelled S*** this was all at the mall and had heaps of people laughing

My cousin said Saz-Lernin at her first b-day and thats my name and her first word:)

tell me about yours
Hah, my 2 year old cousins swears too. My older cousin (her brother) swears in front of her.

I think my first word was mama. Or doggie- I dunno...

My first word in English was apparently "Duck". I used to have this plastic duck that you fill up with sand and plonk on the beach. Apparently I was all day with it, so I guess its natural for my first word to be 'duck'. Then came 'Mum' and 'Dad'.

My first word in Spanish was "Trejo", the surname of my first best friend, heehee. Then I learnt things like "Como" (how?). :D

I can't remember my first word... niether can my parents!

But my sister's was mommy of course, and here's the story 3 years ago:

I was chasing my sister around the house and then I got tired so I sat down in the living room for a small break, and I went to go tell my sister that. As I walked in the room where she was, she was saying, "mommy, daddy, mommy, daddy,mommy, daddy."

It was very cute! ^__^

tamasweet2 :gozarutchi:

My first word was Da-Da and My Second word was Poon (Spoon)

Then Felefant. Then Hospespol (Felefant-Elephant, Hospespol-Hospital)

Mine was ''Helllooooo????'' My mom was waiting in line at the grocer and her Cellphone rang and I said ''Hellloo'' and everyone in the line looked at me. Even though my mom told me and I don't remember I can still imagine all those eyes staring at me. Creepy!

Last edited by a moderator:
either ma ma or dada. There was a movie when this one baby hadn't had his first word yet, and the Greg sang to him, " And if this mocking bird don't sing, Gregs gonna feel like a big *ss **le. Then the baby goes, A************ HO**

There were a million letter s in that word.

either ma ma or dada. There was a movie when this one baby hadn't had his first word yet, and the Greg sang to him, " And if this mocking bird don't sing, Gregs gonna feel like a big *ss **le. Then the baby goes, A************ HO**
There were a million letter s in that word.
lol!

My first word was drumroll please..........eggy!

Don't ask me why it just happened.

When I was in the mall in a kiddy bit.I saw this 2 babys having a bi*** fight.

Pulling hair,kicking and my baby brother went "knock it off you two!" XD!

When I was in the mall in a kiddy bit.I saw this 2 babys having a bi*** fight.Pulling hair,kicking and my baby brother went "knock it off you two!" XD!
Haha, that's funny.

My first words was pirates and ARRR!

It all started when I was at the beach with my mum, (I was 1 years old)

and I saw these kids playing pirates. So, one of them yelled "ARR! PIRATES!"

It got stuck in my head I guess and I ended up saying it everyday until I was 3 :]

Pirates, lol.

my first word (i think) was cat. im sure it was anyway. something like cat/dog/mama. ^^

hiiragi~xxx

Oh gosh! It was 18yrs ago when I as a baby, so it's barely a memory. :p But I remember. My first word was "demostene", which is very odd. I think thats why I named my username demostene. It just makes the memory a little stronger. :huh:

My first words were "No, dada" because my dad was taking a picture of me having my diaper changed. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back