First Words

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boomba was my first word. My brother had a balloon and we were in the car. I was about a year old. He kept waving it in my face going, "Balloon!" So after a while when we waved it I put my hand on his arm and went, "Boomba!" meaning balloon.

My second word was, "Pone." Meaning phone. The phone kept ringing and no one would answer and I was sitting in the kitchen while my dad made dessert. And while the phone rang, someone would usually yell, "Phone!" so I was sitting in my high chair and starting bouncing and went, "Pone, pone, pone, pone, pone!!!!!!"

Um..... I think it was "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Hehe.... That was my brother's first word too. He was sitting on the sofa, and then he started saying, "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...."

I was 3 until I lernt how to say mum and dad so I called them Darin (mums name is Darlene) and Stup some times Stupid when I was grumpy (dads name is Stuart) LOL My first real or non swearing word was Chicken odd yes normal no I was always the one to say big words

mum says at play group the kids ran around yelling mum and dad (and other simple words) and I screamed retard and moose and other bigger words including bad ones

and when I was five my teacher jumped up and had a happy fit when I said chronological

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back