Sign in to follow this  
Maisygotchi

Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

I'm really heartened by what I'm seeing here; so much support and reassurance from Tamagotchi owners in as many variants as Tamagotchis themselves!

I personally work a very stressful job and attend college, and find that my V4.5, Uratama (now aged 54, woohoo) and 1997 Mothra are a welcome break!

I'm 21 now, and a few people close to me admit that seeing me openly enjoy caring for Tamagotchis has broadened their minds and showed them what a negative stereotype "Tamagotchis are for kids" is.

After all, if I didn't work a full time job I could never have bought my Yasashii - how many kids do you know with $200 in their pockets?!

In conclusion, you're right, Tamagotchi can be enjoyed by anyone, of any age - it's not hurting anyone; just don't let it take over your life.

~Spartan

:rolleyes:

no way!!! you are never to old for a tamagotchi!!

one time i was at this site where this woman talks about her experience with tamagotchi v4 and she was already married!!!

- :P :wacko: :rolleyes: :( :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :mellow: :ph34r: -

I don't know why somebody would even wonder such a thing....

Of course your NOT too old for them! Tamagotchi is for all ages. Its like a real pet. Anybody can have a real pet, like a dog or such, and anybody can have a tamagotchi. So go right ahead and get that V4.5!

~Kuchi~

you arne't to old for tamagotchis keep playing okay :blink:

:) Old or young, there is no age limit for playing with tamagotchis!

Some retired people like to sit at home playing with tamagotchis, and some young kids like to play with their tamagotchis whenever they have the time.

Don't think that you're getting too old to play with tamagotchis! They're for mostly everybody!

Nothing is too childish for somebody to enjoy or play with. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, and my opinion is "Old or young, there is no age limit for playing with tamagotchis!"

I hope you understand my thoughts.

Cotton

im 12 and starting to feel a little old for them....but my friends love them! so i know im not a odd one out

^_^ Of course not! I'm 13, and I have one. Tons of people who are in their 20's or older have them. I bring mine to school and the boys tease me, but that's okay because I can tease them about the stupid things they do. :angry: Don't worry, and if you want to get all of the tamagotchis you can, do it!

No way are you too old for tamagotchi's.

Even adults play with them and collect these little virtual pets.

I'm 14, I still play with my tamas. ^_^ Don't worry about it.

.:: Hot Banana ::.

Definitely no. There is no such thing as too old for Tamagotchis. A Tamagotchi is a virtual pet, and can be compared somewhat to a real life pet like a dog or a hamster, and you can never be too old to have a pet in general.

Nowone can EVER be too old for tamagotchis!

If everyone in the world had a tamagotchi, that would be great but some people ar'nt tamagotchi kind of people.

Keep your love for tamagotchi's flowing!

~Girl~

Hee. If everyone realized you can't be too old to play with things then I wouldn't have problems going out in public with my tama on a lanyard like I do. She starts beeping and everyone looks offended when I pull it out and do something.

I'm 24. Everybody I know couldn't believe that I'd go out and buy something like a tama for myself. Of course these are the same people that go out and get themselves miniatures for D&D and consider that more dignified. Or they go and play with their kids toys, or play that newest x-box game or something. I'm like, uhnhunh.

But I tell some about their virtual pets, and about how much fun they had before they killed it. (Specifically my one friend. She gave me a pet because she couldn't take care of it, it kept dying on her.) I think I might win over more adults.

So yeah. I laugh when people under the age of 20 ask if they're too old. You're never too old for anything. Especially when it's about having fun. (You don't know how hypnotizing baby toys are until you're playing with those darn things. ROFL... :rolleyes:)

So, in passing here, consider yourself kinda a tamagotchi embassador. You are one of the few, the proud, the brave enough to think that toys are fun even past childhood. You can't convince everybody that there's nothing wrong with it, but hey, you can change some minds. ;)

You're NEVERRRRR too old for a tama!

some people might say you are but just think, they may be jelous that they dont have one! :D

I hope you dont feel too sad about this.

I have 2 v3s and a v4.

im in 7th grade and everyone has them because they were such a hit in fifth grade.

I think if you can take good care of a tama,

you should be able to have one without being made fun of.:P

its like taking care of your own kid! :P

well dont feel too bad about it.

sometimes i feel like that too

But dont let it get to you!

that goes for everyone that thinks they're too old for tamas =)

hope i helped!

:hitodetchi:Sherbert <33

hey, my friend's mom is 47 and she loves to play with her tamagotchis half of the day

I love how you just bust out with your friend's mom's age. *dies laughing*

Seriously though, I know that when I see my friend Ash again I'm so going to win her over with either Tami or realistically, whomever she spawns as she's 6 years old.

But whatever. You know? Age is just a number if you ask me.

I am 14 years old and I have a v2 and v3 and I want a v4.5 and a v4.

However, I don't know if I'm too old for Tamas.

Thank you.

Maisy Gotchi

Masiygotchi,

You can never be too old for something.

Don't care what others say, ignore them. I still play with Tickle Me Elmo (I'm 10) for goodness sake for the fun of it, some people know and laughed at me, but I ignored them. Because if you enjoy something, you should stick to it and don't care what others say.

I sure hope you get a V4.5 and a V4!

From,

Zoria

You are never too old for a Tamagotchi. I say, if you like them, play with them. There is no age limit. Tamas are for people of all ages.