Ask Cee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*MellyMilly*

Reaction score
So for our magazine, we decided to add something better (and more helpful) an Ask Cee column where you write to kerry*bridget (Cee) about problems and get good advice on friendship, love and whatever else you need.

Trust me, Cee is a much better advice giver than some of those magazine advicer people... (well...maybe just the crappy ones...)

So write in to Cee like thid:

Dear Cee,

Blah bla bla

please help

(Insert name here (or fake name eg. Lonely Girl))

Ok, so write it in here and Cee will either check here or we'll send it to her by email! ok? htanks!

~LKK

~Melly

Dear Cee,

I've been having weird dreams about this really cute guy on TV, and I don't know what it means. My first dream was that we were at an amusement park together, and the second one was at a water park and as he was going down a slide I was screaming "I love you" at him. What does this tell me?

Please help,

Veronica

Ok, we'll find a way to get this in to Cee and hopefully she'll reply. If not, we'll poke her with carrots until she does. Jk, she'll reply for sure!

OK Cee has agreed to do this. But she says that no replys will come in until Tuesday or at the latest, Wednesday. So Yay!

Just keep sending em in and we can get this started!! (We just started printing our pages coz my printer was being a bum)

How is it agaisnt the rules to ask for help with our magazine? Anyways, we need ppl to send in their problems so we could easily finish our magazine by the time we get to Melly's house and get to use her scanner to make copies of the finished magazine. So please hurry and send in by tomorow or somewhere around that time!

Dear Cee,

My brother is a total jerk about my social life. He always manages to ruin my reputation in front of EVERYONE, and then nobody wants to talk to me. He always says things like I'm an anime freak, and I think that I know everything and most stuff he says isn't even true! It makes me feel so horrible!

Please help,

Annoyed

Dear Cee,

I need money from my mom, I usually ask her to buy it for me, but I don't really have the guts to tell her. Usually I never ask her much. I really want to but a few things for my backpack, some clothes, and other stuff. In what way do you think I should tell her?

Please help,

InkyBlot

Hello Cee is going to answer question now WARNING: These are just sugesstions you can't blame me or my Crew for bad advice!

Dear Cee,

I've been having weird dreams about this really cute guy on TV, and I don't know what it means. My first dream was that we were at an amusement park together, and the second one was at a water park and as he was going down a slide I was screaming "I love you" at him. What does this tell me?

Please help,

Veronica

Dear Veronica,

This might mean you have more than just friends feeling towords him. My advice is unless he go to you school or you know him i wouldn't try to get a date with him cuz he may break your heart

Dear Cee,

My brother is a total jerk about my social life. He always manages to ruin my reputation in front of EVERYONE, and then nobody wants to talk to me. He always says things like I'm an anime freak, and I think that I know everything and most stuff he says isn't even true! It makes me feel so horrible!

Please help,

Annoyed

Dear Annoyed

I know this may sound like something your mom would say but anyway if they actually like you as friends they would stay friends. Also just cuz you like anime (i am an anime fan ) doesn't make you a freak and if you brother keeps doing what he is doing you could THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION AND COULD MAKE PROBELMS WORSE ruin his social life but take in to considertion the first one first

Dear Cee,

I really want a hair cut. But my parents are not cool with it. How do I convince them to let me get my hair cut?

Please help,

Gorgeous

Dear Gorgeous,

I know what you mean my advice is tell you mom and dad this I feel like i should be able to choose the right hair cut for my self i don't want to have to be dependent on you guys all my life it should work!

Dear Cee,

I need money from my mom, I usually ask her to buy it for me, but I don't really have the guts to tell her. Usually I never ask her much. I really want to but a few things for my backpack, some clothes, and other stuff. In what way do you think I should tell her?

Please help,

InkyBlot

Dear InkyBlot,

Say mom i am not trying to be a burden on me but could?would you be able to buy me (insert name of stuff here).

I will be here to answer more questions

Last edited by a moderator:
This section is terrific. It's great that you're being so helpful! :wacko:

Dear Cee,

So, there's this boy. One minute he's into me, and one minute he's onto some other pretty girl. I know he may be torn between girls, but I don't want to be participating in a rival. What should I do? I'm starting to feel invisible.

- Invisible to Him

*Correction- If this topic is against the rules, can a Guide please close it? Thank you.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Cee,

My older sister always disrespects me. She tells me I have no friends, and that I'm lazy and i sit on my butt all day doing nothing. She screams and gets mad at almost EVERYTHING I say, or anyone for that matter. She says " You have an attitude problem" or " Shut up, your an annoying little brat". She gives me this glare sometimes. Like if i'm watching tv she stares at me. What should I do?

- Disrespected-

Dear Cee,

I have a guinea pig, and he just lost a friend. He is asking all mopey and sad. HE was sleeping all day, and I am worried. I am getting another buddy for him soon, but for now, what is wrong?Any tips?

Sincerely,

Extremely worried Guinea pig Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back