Ask Cee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again we are not responsible for any bad that comes out of this

Dear Cee,

How do I convince my dad to let me buy myself a V4.5?

Once again, please help,

Gorgeous

Gorgeous i would saydad i think i should be able to myself a tamagotchi with my own money if he say no ask me again

~Cee

How can I convince my parents to let me get a fish?

Please help,

Storms

Storms just Like what i said to gorgeous unless you don't have money say ik think i am old enough to have a fish

Dear Cee,

So, there's this boy. One minute he's into me, and one minute he's onto some other pretty girl. I know he may be torn between girls, but I don't want to be participating in a rival. What should I do? I'm starting to feel invisible.

- Invisible to Him

Invisable to Him just ask if he wants to be with you ore some other girl then you will know definatily

~Cee

Dear Cee,

My older sister always disrespects me. She tells me I have no friends, and that I'm lazy and i sit on my butt all day doing nothing. She screams and gets mad at almost EVERYTHING I say, or anyone for that matter. She says " You have an attitude problem" or " Shut up, your an annoying little brat". She gives me this glare sometimes. Like if i'm watching tv she stares at me. What should I do?

- Disrespected-

- Disrespected- My brother does that to me al the time either learn to ignore it or say something to you parents

~Cee

Dear Cee,

I have a guinea pig, and he just lost a friend. He is asking all mopey and sad. HE was sleeping all day, and I am worried. I am getting another buddy for him soon, but for now, what is wrong?Any tips?

Sincerely,

Extremely worried Guinea pig Owner

Extremely worried Guinea pig Owner i think it best to just play with him i a little more than you usally do thats allyou really can do till he gets a new buddie

~Cee

ONCE AGAIN I AM HERE TO GIVE MORE ADVICE

Dear Cee

This Boy In My class Keeps Making Fun of me. I told The Teachers, and Even the Principal (he was in the lunch line and i talked to him) and said he just likes me. It bothers me, and thats what they said, every time! He calls Me Darth Vader And Egg Head =/. Its real Embarrasing. He calls another girl giraffe, but she just recantly lost her mom, witch make it harder on her. He gets His friends to make fun of me too, Every boy in the class Except For My Cousin And His Best friend. Its really anoying, i try to ignore, But He says Darth Vader, And then his friends do, If im Fighting with them, just like a little argument, he trys to win by Making fun of me. Pa-Lease. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE\

...Annoyed

One good thing, I think He has a crush on my BFFL, So is he Askes her out, She will only go out if he stops makeing fun of me (she is really supportive in this) And his head is Way Bigger Then MINE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Cee, So, there's this boy. One minute he's into me, and one minute he's onto some other pretty girl. I know he may be torn between girls, but I don't want to be participating in a rival. What should I do? I'm starting to feel invisible.

- Invisible to Him

Invisable to Him just ask if he wants to be with you ore some other girl then you will know definatily

~Cee
Thank you very much for your help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back