Username?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTae

Reaction score
What does your username mean?

Tama~ Welll.....

Tae~ My nickname (Tay)

Tama- duh..

Sweet- People say Im sweet..

2- Mah fave number!!! :)

All seperate words look great, but mixed together, its just wierd! :7

Well, I like tennis, and people say I'm really good at it so that's where the winner comes from. Plus I was inspired from my stser's friend's AIM, which was gymwinner and then had a random number after it.

I made mine when I was like, super obsessed with Daron Malakian and wanted to marry him. Daron Malakian is the guitarist for the band Systen of a Down.

Basically my username is my first name (Courtnee) and Daron Malakian's last name (Malakian)

C~M

Mine came from my older sisters.

Kisses- Danni

4- Me

Love-Anne

xo-Ariel

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is rather obvious.

Pyonchit is pyonchitchi minus the "chi." I like the way it sounds, and most (if not all) of my current usernames are variants of pyonchitchi. Before that, I used _Tama_cream_soda_ because I like cream soda. People would randomly PM me that they like it too XP

I never understood naming your username after a roleplay character (Haha.. riptide) I mean, fusonas/OC's are cool and all, but you want to be YOU sometimes too.

mine is based on a nickname my friend gave me. It started off as me being Temari and her being Ino, but she thought I was mad at her and she tried to butter me up by calling me sensei... Temari-Sensei.... and it kinda stuck... after a while I started putting temari-sensei on everything and sice some places where you sign up temari-sensei had been taken so I put temari_sensei_girl.... makes since.

but my friend Terra is still good ol' Ino... and yes, we DO ACTUALLY call each other by those names... It's kinda funny to people who don't know us well, because they think that it's our real name! XD

My username. Well, Theres not really a reason why i picked it. I Saw the Words Acid Rain in a Science text book, thought it sounded awesome. And went with it. ^__^

Now my other usernames,

(kittygirl_0929 - I chose that as my MSN addy like, 5 years ago. So when i joined tamatalk, i picked that username., gaara_girl_0929 - I picked that username when i was obsessed with gaara, Inuyasha_darkness- I picked that username for no reason, it just sounded neat., Xx~Life.Cannot.Find.Me~xX- That username is probably my second favorite(other than my A~R one). I like the arrangment of words, and Well, there isn't really a meaning to it really. So yeah. Those are the Storys behind my username(s)

Mine came from my raver days(2001-04) xP

I was given the name Sweet Kandi by a friend named Jamie, raver name Spike.

He said it was because I was really sweet to him and was wearing a ton of kandi xP

I had it all up my arms and neck.

A ton of people think kandi and candy are the same thing, but they're not.

Candy is what you eat, and kandi are the beaded bracelets and necklaces ravers wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back