Username?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mines i dont know i was like

upsessed with monkeys so i made

a little twist and put z at the end ,so itz

Monkeyz10210 :)

Mine came from my raver days(2001-04) xP
I was given the name Sweet Kandi by a friend named Jamie, raver name Spike.

He said it was because I was really sweet to him and was wearing a ton of kandi xP

I had it all up my arms and neck.

A ton of people think kandi and candy are the same thing, but they're not.

Candy is what you eat, and kandi are the beaded bracelets and necklaces ravers wear.
OOH- I was wondering if there was a difference. xP

Well, it started with my username for neopets. It took me FOREVER to get a name that actualy was not taken. I picked pantleg2 [don't even ask! xD I don't like numbers but pantleg was taken- PANTLEG! Seriously, what are those neopians smoke'n! xP] and when I came here I though pants.... tamas.... tamas with pants- tamaw/pants!

xD

To tell you the truth, I have absolutely no idea. I think I might have used to call my cat that. I've used this name for almost every website I've signed up for from the time I was 9 until now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard- My name

8777- Okay,after my first runescape account got hacked,i tried to make a new account,and 8777 were the numers I got after my username//

Okay, I had a Orlando Bloom obsession for a while, I joined TT when I was in the obsession and I thought "Tama" sounded good with it, I am 12, and just "TamaBloom12" didn't look as good, so what did I do? I put these friily little ~'s on :D

actually I just faxed a new account paper to Admin, I don't know what to do, do I wait for him to reply?

I liked Pocky and I'm Female. Yes Lisa was so creative back then XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back