MYSPACE...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
IM TEN AND I HAVE A MYSPACE,IS IT OK 2 HAVE 1???

BUT I DONT ADD PEOPLE JUST LIKE THAT...I CHEK EVERYTHING,WHAT AGE R THEY,THEIR PICS 2 SEE IF THEY R DANGERUSE (sp???)....

IF U WANNA LOOK 4 ME THERE,ITS:

www.myspace.com/yeseyiskute

I WANNA NOE IF UR PARENTS LET U AND STUFF....

PS:DONT MIND THE CAPS LETTERS,I JUST LIKE THEM LIKE THAT....LOLZ.

;) ;) :D :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :)

Well, Myspace really isn't that safe for a 10 year old. Unless you don't give out really important information. Otherwise I thinks its fine. For you.

~K4L~

On your TT profile, it says your were born in 1996.

To sign up for Myspace, you have to be 14 years old at least.

Technically you're breaking the rules and could have your account deleted.

You check what age they are but they could be lying. You could see their picture but it doesn't mean it's them. You never know who somebody really is on the internet. You really shouldn't be on MySpace >.>

You'd have to be 14 or older as Nummy said.

Absolutely not. I think it is very dangerous for a ten year old girl to be on myspace. You must be at least 14 to have an account so that definitely means it's not appropriate for younger kids to be on there. Do not put up your picture, where you live, or how old you are. It's very dangerous.

You check what age they are but they could be lying. You could see their picture but it doesn't mean it's them. You never know who somebody really is on the internet. You really shouldn't be on MySpace >.>
Yep- there's a reason why you have to be at least 14 years old to have a myspace.

I'd say wait till you're 14.

I am 11 and have one.

I would ask your parents if you are ok to have one.

My parents said to not give out any personal informations and use ICONS as the display picture.

I'm 13 and I'm not aloud to have one. Honestly, I don't want one. There are CREEPS that pretend to be younger or older than they really are, and even if you don't give out personal info, they can hack. :angry: Thats why I don't have anything except Facebook, and I have very limited info on there. Yep, some people are freaky creeps. *shiver*. x.x

You're not even allowed to have one by the site rules. You have to be 14.

And if you're just checking their pictures and age to see if they're dangerous or not, then no. For you, it's not safe.

Turn 14, then get one. And be a bit smarter with how you add people.

You're not even allowed to have one by the site rules. You have to be 14.
And if you're just checking their pictures and age to see if they're dangerous or not, then no. For you, it's not safe.

Turn 14, then get one. And be a bit smarter with how you add people.
My advice, don't add anyone until you and your family knows them in person, and even then be careful.

nummy is being stupid and acting like a nerd! i'm 11 an di have myspace and you can't do anything about it!
Look, we're not saying you can't. What we are saying is that it is not a good idea. There are creepy people out there you can get your information and use if for bad reasons. You don't always know who's out there and you is watching your profile.

We are saying be careful. :angry:

Spongeboby

And also, there is no need to insult other members. It's a fact, and it's also their opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, we're not saying you can't. What we are saying is that it is not a good idea. There are creepy people out there you can get your information and use if for bad reasons. You don't always know who's out there and you is watching your profile.
We are saying be careful.  :angry:

Spongeboby

And also, there is no need to insult other members. It's a fact, and it's also their opinion.
Ditto.

I wouldn't be insulting her- if you can't even type properly you probably have any buisness on there anyways.

I have a myspace, and yes I am 14. I got it when I was 13, which was April of last year. My ex boyfriend created his when he was 11. But he does NOT look 11. He's 13 now. He created it last year just before he turned 12. He looks like he's about 14-15.

C~M

yup,u r right...they could search 4 pics and save them,then post them....and thats worng..

nummy is being stupid and acting like a nerd! i'm 11 an di have myspace and you can't do anything about it!
um....please be polite.... :D

anyway.... all of u people r right....i only have people i know....i used 2 have like 50 frinds and halve(sp???) were unknown people,now i have like 24...All my friends r people ive met :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

I have a Myspace, but I set it on private so only my friends from school and all can veiw my profile. And I lied about where I live and all, so it can be safer that way. But a ten year old doesn't sound great, do you actually know these people you add onto your friends? Just make sure their safe, and you should be okay.

Broken~Wings

(Can't post in my normal bolded colors, the comp. I'm on won't let me.)

IM TEN AND I HAVE A MYSPACE,IS IT OK 2 HAVE 1???BUT I DONT ADD PEOPLE JUST LIKE THAT...I CHEK EVERYTHING,WHAT AGE R THEY,THEIR PICS 2 SEE IF  THEY R DANGERUSE (sp???)....

IF U WANNA LOOK 4 ME THERE,ITS:

www.myspace.com/yeseyiskute

I WANNA NOE IF UR PARENTS LET U AND STUFF....

PS:DONT MIND THE  CAPS LETTERS,I JUST LIKE THEM LIKE THAT....LOLZ.

:eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :eek:   :D
i think its ok for a ten yr old to have a myspace i got mine when i was ten only you shouldnt put what school you go to or were you live :eek:

o and heres my myspace https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=71281777

I think you should set your profile to private so only your friends can see it. And don't put any personal information. Oh and don't put your real picture as your display picture. Just put an icon or an anime picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back