MYSPACE...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, we're not saying you can't. What we are saying is that it is not a good idea. There are creepy people out there you can get your information and use if for bad reasons. You don't always know who's out there and you is watching your profile.
We are saying be careful. :D

Spongeboby

And also, there is no need to insult other members. It's a fact, and it's also their opinion.
YEA THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE THAT ON ALL WEBSITES NOT JUST MYSPACE EVEN TAMATALK HAS BAD PEOPLE ON IT NO WEBSITE IS 100% SAFE!!!!!!

I dont think you should have a myspace you should get a myneospace its for all ages

I think you should set your profile to private so only your friends can see it. And don't put any personal information. Oh and don't put your real picture as your display picture. Just put an icon or an anime picture.
I ALREDY HAVE IT LIKE THAT,DONT I???? ^_^

I have a MS (in my siggy). If you put your profile to private and only add people you know it's pretty safe.

nummy is being stupid and acting like a nerd! i'm 11 an di have myspace and you can't do anything about it!
No, you're being immature. Ignorant 11 year olds shouldn't have MySpaces. Revealing your age and personal info is dangerous, especially if you are below 14. People out there know you are young and gullible. So you never know what they might do.

I saw evilrobot's propfile on myspace and u r wiered...

no offense dude....

LOLZ.LOLZ.LOLZ.LOLZ.

Well, I don't think it would be very safe for a ten-year old, but it all depends on your parent's opinion. And the amount of information you decide to let the world see.

Consider talking to a 'rent about it. ;) But be very careful at all times. Myspace can be a scary place.

I saw evilrobot's propfile on myspace and u r wiered...no offense dude....

LOLZ.LOLZ.LOLZ.LOLZ.
That's not a very nice thing to say. Try to be a little more respectful of people's feelings. ;)

nummy is being stupid and acting like a nerd! i'm 11 an di have myspace and you can't do anything about it!
No, she's not. She's just stating the rules on MySpace. And, at least she can spell and use proper grammar, unlike you. So don't be so rude.

Now, back on topic. ;]

If your parents said it's okay, then just be REALLY careful. You shouldn't really be on there, though.

I saw evilrobot's propfile on myspace and u r wiered...no offense dude....

LOLZ.LOLZ.LOLZ.LOLZ.
um....please be polite....mellow.gif

Way to be hypocritical.

If you're going to tell people to be nice to you, then turn around and be rude to someone else, at least don't do it in the same topic <.<

I'm 11 and I don't have it, it's probably quite dangerous but if you don't put personal information or your piccy or anything it should be fine, that's my opinion any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back