HSM 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Thought it Was Pretty Good. ^^ I Just Finished Watching it. It was Better then the First. ^_^

I haven't watched it... I don't really plan to..

I haven't really been the biggest fan of High School Musical from the start, so..

I'm not going to totally trash the acting or singing, I'm just not into that stuff.. And I hate sitting through movies or even long shows.. XD

[SIZE=21pt] OMG!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! THEY SELL "T" NECKLACES AT CLAIRE'S AND I'M BUYINMG ONE!!!!I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a little boring. It took awhile to get somehwere. I guess it's just me. :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
holyyyyyyyyyy wow cow. ahhaha. loved it which is rele suprising cuz i seriously was not a fan of the first one. i definatly loved the song gotta go my own way. it definatly made me cry. claires sells t necklaces?? hmm t is for trevor. ahaha. =] ((inside joke guys))

No offense, but it was the worst movie I've ever seen. I only watched it because I expect they'll be talking about it for the first several weeks of school.

[SIZE=21pt] OMG!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!! THEY SELL "T" NECKLACES AT CLAIRE'S AND I'M BUYINMG ONE!!!!I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!![/SIZE]
SERIOUSLY! u r sssssssoooooooooooooooo weird! i liked the first one better.

Latest posts

Back