HSM 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only saw High School Musical 2 yesterday, ( 22 September ) as that was the Australian premier. =D It was really good. I loved Ryan's personality in this movie. I loved Troy's [[Zac Efron]] song 'Bet on It' <-- The best song in the whole film and the baseball song with Chad and Ryan, [[Corbin Bleu and Lucas Grabeel]] 'I Don't Dance' was great. I really liked Sharpay's [[Ashley Tisdale]] version of You Are The Music In Me. Troy looks so confused in the video clip. I liked the story line and the actors and actresses were really good. They are very talented.

I loved it. :ichigotchi:

It was way better than the first one, i'm buying their CD.

Hopefully they'll make a third, but just a maybe on that one.

I will say this: I would be the BIGGEST fan of the movie, if it wasn't for vannessa hudgens (i refuse to capitalize her name, she doesn't deserve it). she ruins it. Therefor, the moive SUCKS! (i may be the onlly person in the world that doesn't like it)

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say this: I would be the BIGGEST fan of the movie, if it wasn't for vannessa hudgens (i refuse to capitalize her name, she doesn't deserve it). she ruins it. Therefor, the moive SUCKS! (i may be the onlly person in the world that doesn't like it)
~Reanna
Is it because of her mistake? Or do you just don't like her? Yes, I may have said this several times but...That movie was totally awesome. And they're selling "T" necklaces at Claire's? Omg, I'm so going to get one. Hopefully.

Is it because of her mistake? Or do you just don't like her? Yes, I may have said this several times but...That movie was totally awesome. And they're selling "T" necklaces at Claire's? Omg, I'm so going to get one. Hopefully.
I never did like her before the mistake, but now i just don't like her more. Those pictures were for Drake Bell and Zac Efron.She is not sorry that she took those pictures, if she was, she wouldn't have taken them. she is embarrassed. And also my cousins friend (well, she moved and now she doesn't see her anymore) was friends w/ vanessa before she was famos and got the role, and after that she was like "ugh why am i talking to you again?" and left, bt is all sweet in front of the cameras. I will understand if you don't believe me because she acts all sweet and everything.

~Reanna

I never did like her either. I never knew those were for Drake Bell?

And I'm glad your cousins' friend is not friends with her anymore, because I don't think she deserves to be pitied as much as Vanessa.

Besides, some people who work for Disney don't get that far in the acting carrier unless they were acting since they were 4.

I hate high school musical but its very popular at school lol my friend has got most of the songs on her iPod

Latest posts

Back