Weird fears!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
Is there something that you're unusually scared of??? Tell us!!

Mine is whenever my mom's GPS says "Recalculating" or "Lost Satelite Reception" with a little "ding ding" before it. My sister always laughs when that happens.

Only 1 rule: No laughing at other people weird phobias. There are even people that are afraid of plants... would you laugh at them?

Well, this is a common one, but spiders. *shivertwitch* I hate them, all creepy... ick... I'm not sure I have any weird phobias... I'll post something later.

I afraid of overflowing toilets and when pipes burst. I just find it scary for some reason. :p

Throwing up, and going to the Ladie's room in Public.

I'm just paranoid in public. :D It's really weird, I know. But I just can't get over that.

moths o.o

there harmless but soooooooooooooooo scary *shivers*

Throwing up, and going to the Ladie's room in Public.I'm just paranoid in public. :D It's really weird, I know. But I just can't get over that.
I don't mind going to public restroom it's just when lots of people are in too. If there's alot of people in I'll just wait or try to go to another one - In college I go to the toilets people rarely use which is a long walk away.

I also dislike eating in front of people. When I'm in college I usually avoid eating dinner if I can. But if we get dinner early so there's not alot of people in I'll have some.

It's not I'm scared of doing these things it's just I dislike them.

im afraid of meeting realy famous people and like talking to them and chokeing up...but mostly fergie... :D :D

Semi Trucks. Hahaha, you can laugh at mine, lol lol lol. Im scared because when I go to Chicago, Im afraid theyll fall on the car. o_O

OMG, **UrItChi**, we have SO much in common! Im very afraid of puking! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind going to public restroom it's just when lots of people are in too. If there's alot of people in I'll just wait or try to go to another one - In college I go to the toilets people rarely use which is a long walk away.
I also dislike eating in front of people. When I'm in college I usually avoid eating dinner if I can. But if we get dinner early so there's not alot of people in I'll have some.

It's not I'm scared of doing these things it's just I dislike them.
Indeed. I find it quite uncomfortable. Although there really isn't a reason for me to.

Bees. They've driven me to tears of fear so many times.

And, talking on the phone. There's only 3 people I can talk to without getting nervous.

I'm afraid of choking/drowning. I'm afraid of failing in society.

I'm not afraid of spiders or bees or bats, (although I HATE ANTS. When they're crawling on me.. eeeewwwww...) and thats what's more unique about me, I think.

Fish. I cannot go snorkeling, and I never could. I always end up panicking and I try to swim away from the fish, without touching them. They scare me so much you wouldn't believe it. I'm probably not the best fish owner either, even though I love my fish (they got sick and died though.). Once I was cleaning their tank, and one of my fish fell on the floor (I was transporting him to another place to stay while I cleaned it. I panicked, but I couldn't pick him up. Thank god my brother was in the room and I was able to talk enough to scream at him to pick up my fish and put him into the bowl.

Oh, and I'm also afraid of pretty much everything that flies (while it's flying, at least). I cannot go near toy flying helicopters, and birds and flying bugs scare me. Yes, that does mean I am afraid of butterflies. When they're flying at least.

Fish, Bugs, Spiders, mascots, clowns, and walking on rocks. O.O

Fish-

I don't know why, but I'm scared of them, kind of. But I'm afraid of big ones.

Bugs-

I don't know, but they just creep me out. All those skinny legs and stuff. *Shudders*

Spiders-

The weird pattern and stuff on them and stuff. But Daddy long legs are fine.

Mascots-

I had a fear of thwm when I was younger. But now, I'm still afraid of them, but not as much.

Clowns-

They just scare me. That make-up and stuff. But some clowns are okay.

Walking on rocks-

I am very scared of walking on rocks. I mean like at the beach. I feel like I might slip and fall.

O.O

Bats and squirrels. Squirrels always seem like they're chasing me, and I always think they have rabies or something.

Bats just because they're gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back