Weird fears!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is kinda weird but when i go swimming in my pool and im by myself but my family is home. I'll jump off the diving board but right when im underwater i'll start to panic and swim faster to the shallow end because i feel like a shark is swimming up behind me for some reason.

I'm also terrified of dark water. like if my friends are over and were swimming at night, the pool light HAS to on or i'll run away. (i no baby right?)

I hate having to walk down to the kitchen late at night if i get really thirsty, because the hallway is usally dark and i have to almost talk to myself to take my mind off it. lol

movie's where people get torcherd. that freaks me out real bad.

Also when i look in the mirror or somthing and then i look away then look back at the mirror im scared like somebody would be behind me looking through the mirror at me. Also when i feel like somebody is behind me.

small pox or any other disese that was only going on a certain time period, but still its creeps me out.

lastly, is probably mold and mildew because you can get really sick from ither one.

I always am afraid that my grandparents will die. Like my grandpas(my blood one, and my not related one) when they cough really hard, and they keep doing it, i think they will die. I also am afraid when i go to the bathroom at night. My house is so scary at night. I sometimes think someone is hiding behind the shower curtain, waiting for someone to come in the room, ready to kill(*shivers*).

The reason i get these weird scenes in my head, i think its cuz of those scary movie trailers on tv. I think people come into my house, its so creepy. Sorry if i scare you guys. But it doesn't happen to me that much.

I am also kinda of scared of going downstairs, because once i fell, i was trying on snowpants, and that made me slide even more. I got the wind knocked out of me, and i think i cracked my spine. Im afraid elderly people will fall downstairs. I am also scared that bugs will crawls all over my body when im sleeping, and they'll go in my mouth and in my ears all the way to my brain.

I know weird right!

When I was younger at my other house, I had this box on top of my television which picked up the tv remote's signals for channel changing. It had this green light that would be lit at night and I was freaking out over this one little green light in the dark roomstaring at me. I had to cover it so I could sleep comfortably.

Spiders/certain bugs, the dark, death, tornadoes (or anything else I know could lead to death).

I am starting to develop Arachibutyrophobia, which is fear of Peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.

Hahaha! But, I'm very scared of Throwing up, and Tornadoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back