What will you be for halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be Elizabeth for Pirates of the Carribean 1,2, and 3. Getting it from the online Wal-Mart. :)

Broken~Wings

Hmm, I don't know. My dad is probably coming down here around then so I don't even know if I'm going trick-or-treating, but probably.

My friend has the BEST coustume ever but it may be a little offensive to some people on here.

Hehe. :) Sounds very cool, everyone!

I'm either going to be Hannah Montana, or a Beach Babe. (Super-curly,Big Blonde hair, Golden Makeup, Beach Outfit :angry: )

Hehe. ;) Sounds very cool, everyone!I'm either going to be Hannah Montana, or a Beach Babe. (Super-curly,Big Blonde hair, Golden Makeup, Beach Outfit :p )
Either would be awesome!

Idk if I even will dress up.

Maybe I'll be me in the morning...

Scary huh o_O

I am gonna walk around in my pajamas with a robe on, smear make up across my face, put rollers in my hair and carry arouns a plastic coffee cup.

Hehe. ;) Sounds very cool, everyone!I'm either going to be Hannah Montana, or a Beach Babe. (Super-curly,Big Blonde hair, Golden Makeup, Beach Outfit :p )
My 7 year old sister is gonna be Hannah Montana. she's even gonnae wear a blonde wig like Hannah. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a halloween person. If I did go with my friends I'd be... I don't even know. xP

I'm not a halloween person. If I did go with my friends I'd be... I don't even know. xP
Aww.. =[ I don't think I could not go out for Halloween, I just love it.

And random thing but my friend doesn't go out either because most houses won't give her candy because she looks older than she is. =[

Aww.. =[ I don't think I could not go out for Halloween, I just love it.
And random thing but my friend doesn't go out either because most houses won't give her candy because she looks older than she is. =[
Here nobody cares how old you are. My brother and his friend went out when they were about fourteen and had no costumes on. They got more candy than me!

I don't think I'm going to go trick-or-treating this year. It takes too long, there are a ton of hills here, and it gets kind of boring. I might go to a party, but if not I'll probably stay home. Unless one of my friends really, really bothers me until I go with them. Then I might, but only if they agree to come over to my area of town (where there are basically no kids, so my neighbors give you almost the entire bag of candy, because no one else comes.) If I do stay home, I probably won't pass out candy. Nobody wants to walk all the way up my driveway. XD

Well not sure this year. Obviously last several years I haven't gone out, but I do believe celebrations will be in order as my nephew has his first birthday on halloween ;)

Hehe. ;) Sounds very cool, everyone!I'm either going to be Hannah Montana, or a Beach Babe. (Super-curly,Big Blonde hair, Golden Makeup, Beach Outfit :D )
Sounds cool! :p Your be chilly when you go outside late at night!

I think I may be a kitty ("Meow") lol.

Or maybe I'll go as an angel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno :D

I dunno rly. Although this year I'm tempted to make a proper costume.

I'll probably wear more eyeliner than usual too~ (which, trust me, is a lot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back