What will you be for halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cluck_Cluck_chicken? We don't do it for candy (Over where I live we call them lollies. :) ) Its the fun of wearing costumes and mucking around and acting scary. And we like that stuff. Please don't ruin the moment for us.

(By the way, I'm not trying to be rude or mean. I'm just saying how I feel)

Anyway, I like dressing up! It expresses my creativity! I LOVE halloween. So much fun hanging out with friends, eating lollies and dressing up for no reason. I just eat the lollies in my Mum's bowl. :p

~SG~

It's always hard for me to find Halloween costumes. Last year, all I wore is a Devil's ear headband and it was kinda stupid. I might just wear all black and orange. That would be cool. :D

any ideas on how to be a creepy goth?
Weel, when my friend and I were bored and high on sugar [not litteraly high, of course] I straightened my hair, put on black eyeshadown, black lipstick and thick black eyeliner. You can also get some of that really white foundation that makes the black pop out more. A little fake blood running down from your lip would finish up the makeup. ;]

It was so much fun and I totaly scared myself look in the mirror! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back