do u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey782

Reaction score
Are u dating, do u want to date, or did u just get out of a bad rilation ship let me know????????????

I am not dating, nor do I ever think I will for a long time. All the guys go after the popular girls, and I have no intention of searching for a spouse at such a young age, which is the purpose of dating.

No, it's ok. She's just asking about peoples' love life- not asking if they need advice.

I litteraly have no love life. xP

@ ~»tamagirl101«~ - I'm popular? o.o xD

Yeah, I'm dating. My guy's really nice and he cares about who I am, not how big or pretty I am. He believes in long relationships so I won't be alone for a looooong time. :D

@ ~»tamagirl101«~ - I'm popular? o.o xDYeah, I'm dating. My guy's really nice and he cares about who I am, not how big or pretty I am. He believes in long relationships so I won't be alone for a looooong time. ;)
Aww! :p You sound so happy! It makes me smile. :)

I'm not dating, I'm on the "crushing but the guy would never like me back because we come from two seperate worlds" stage. Long stage in both title and time..

Broken~Wings

I am living with my boyfriend ;P

Didnt start dating until I was 15 though. No one was interested in me until then. They all liked the popular girls. Isnt that a bummer? Makes you feel pretty crummy.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ ~»tamagirl101«~ - I'm popular? o.o xDYeah, I'm dating. My guy's really nice and he cares about who I am, not how big or pretty I am. He believes in long relationships so I won't be alone for a looooong time. ;)
I meant the guys in my grade; they are all pretty shallow though, and none of them are nice or good lookin lol! I'm not saying you have to be popular in order to get a date, that's just how it is in my town sadly. :[

Nope. I've had a crush on a guy for a VERY long time. A year on Thursday (yeah, I have an "anniversary" type thing ;) ). He's got my number and I got his. I txted him my site's address and he joined straight away! He is very close to me, and I am pretty sure he likes me too. He is the type to not like popular girls, I know him too well.

my love life was really muck up for a minute there ;) but it turned out well and now i am dating the best guy

What love life? :0

xD;

Um, nope.

Everyone's like, far shorter than me and er, not that great looking.

Idiots as well, most of them.

As you can see, I'm very polite about the people in my school.

I'm in a long relationship. It's been 2 and a half years now :p , and 3 years in April ;) , it really doesn't seem that long though. I think it's wierd how in most of your schools boys only bother with the 'popular' girls. In my School/College even if you aren't popular I still see people with boyfriends so round here it doesn't matter :) .

Love life? Ha, if you call sitting for ten minutes wasting ten minutes out of about two hours on the phone saying 'Bye" then "Bye" over and over and over again... Then yes. XD

Haha, the whole CLASS knows, *Glares at people who listen in then spread rumors* Grrr... XP

Aww! :angry: You sound so happy! It makes me smile. :angry: I'm not dating, I'm on the "crushing but the guy would never like me back because we come from two seperate worlds" stage. Long stage in both title and time..

Broken~Wings
I've never been this happy. :3

Ah, do you know anything about this guy yet? He might like you, you just don't know it yet. :angry:

~»tamagirl101«~ - I know how you feel. THat happened to me through 5th and 6th grade, but then as guys get more mature they start seeing what's inside. :(

Dating as in going on dates -- Not allowed to until I'm 16.

Dating as in having a boyfriend -- Yes.

I have two crushes, and one I'm-not-so-sure crush. My two crushes names are Spencer and Alex, and the not-so-sure one is named Nikko [pronounced Nee-koh].

Spencer;; 7th grade --Tall[er than me], dark brown hair, blue eyes, chubbeh, really awesome sense of humor.

Alex;; 8th grade -- Short[er than me], lightish brown hair, blue eyes, skinneh, has a mustache, and has one of those I'm-rich-and-preppy-and-better-than-you-etc-etc-etc attitudes.

Nikko;; 7th grade -- Short[er than me], black hair [i'd just call it dark, it sounds better], chocolate brown eyes [like with thick eyelashes so it makes his eyes look sooo pretty], kind of chubbeh kind of not, and has one of those Lol-I'm-so-cool-and-all-the-ladies-love-me attitudes.

So yeah. I don't want to go out with Spencer for a fourth time, since two out of the three times we've gone out he's broken up with me, but I'd love to go out with Alex. But he's just a really close/really not close [hard to explain] friend, so he'd be all, "Natalie. . wtf?" lol. And since I'm not sure if I like Nikko "like that" or not, well. . . yeah. You should get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back