do u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I don't plan on it for a while.

In the way I see it, it's not worth it at my age. If I really get to thinking about it, I know it probably won't last more than half the school year, if that. I think it's better to have guy friends so I can still get to know them, but not be totally falling over them..

A couple people (one being a friend) are trying to get me to go out with someone. I'll go to the dance with him, and talk to him during breaks. You'd say that's not really being boyfriend-girlfriend, but in my school, that's all any couple does anyway. :)

There's a couple guys that I like their personalities. They're fun to talk to. But I don't go all '♥♥heart♥~Jake~♥<3♥♥' in a diary or anything. xDD

Love life? Ha, if you call sitting for ten minutes wasting ten minutes out of about two hours on the phone saying 'Bye" then "Bye" over and over and over again... Then yes. XD
Haha, the whole CLASS knows, *Glares at people who listen in then spread rumors* Grrr... XP
LOL! I coudn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back