OMG! My VERY FIRST log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MnMztama495

Reaction score
Hi pplz! This is my first log. Umm...here goes nothing!

Name: BD (stands for Buddy) JR

Hearts: All full

Weight: 36 lbs

Skill pts: INTELLEGENCE-21

STYLE- 3

KINDNESS-12

USERNAME: BUDDY

[SIZE=14pt]He is currently a Hawainotchi (male) and is very happy. He's currently going to Elementary School with Mr. Turtle (or whatever his name is). His father was Buddy I. He's got a little mess right now...I should fix that! He currently wants to pursue a career in science, so he's studying very hard to earn that A+ in school. He has no friends...sadly, because I don't get to hang around any frinds with Tamagotchis very often...and I can't bring mine to school.[/SIZE]

Well, there you have it. Not much is going on in the life of Buddy. Let's hope he gets that scientist job....]

Stay tuned! :wub: :lol: :mimitchi: :lol: :nyatchi:

[SIZE=21pt]UPDATE FROM: BD JR!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Omg everyone this is an urgent message from BD JR, my current V4 Hawainotchi. Well, not anymore! It turns out BD JR the Hawainotchi has now turned into BD JR: The Gozarutchi!!! ;) :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: OMG BD JR looks great! I sure wish I can send y'all a picture...ah well, you probably already know what a Gozarutchi looks like, anyway! Here are his current stats:[/SIZE]

Name: BD JR

Generation: 2

Weight: 54 lbs.

Hearts: ALL FULL (if someone can please tell me how to use the heart symbol then that would be great!)

Skill Points: INTELLEGENCE-49

STYLE- 3

KINDNESS-12

Username: Buddy

[SIZE=14pt]He has no friends...sadly, because I don't get to hang around any frinds with Tamagotchis very often...and I can't bring mine to school.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Well, don't take that message the wrong way...I have plenty of friends, and I think I have too much (if there IS a limit on friends! ;) ) but the fact of the matter is, I just can't bring my Tama to school. That's all.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]UPDATE FROM: BD JR!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Omg everyone this is an urgent message from BD JR, my current V4 Hawainotchi. Well, not anymore! It turns out BD JR the Hawainotchi has now turned into BD JR: The Gozarutchi!!! :huh: :) :huh: :D :D :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: OMG BD JR looks great! I sure wish I can send y'all a picture...ah well, you probably already know what a Gozarutchi looks like, anyway! Here are his current stats:[/SIZE]

Name: BD JR

Weight: 54 lbs.

Hearts: ALL FULL (if someone can please tell me how to use the heart symbol then that would be great!)

Skill Points: INTELLEGENCE-49

STYLE- 3

KINDNESS-12

Username: Buddy

[SIZE=8pt]to do the hearts, all you have to do is press and hold alt and then on the number pad, press 3 so it should look like this: ♥ [/SIZE]

you can do different symbols with all of them ♣ hope i helped! oh, and this is a great log!

Hi, Starfire! Thank you soooooo much for showing me that. And thanks for complementing my log! It's my first one. Let me try the hearts:

à33?333U

Oops o well I guess I can't do 'em! Thanks anyway, Starfire. I'll have to remember that code...maybe one day I'll get it.

[SIZE=21pt]ANOTHER UPDATE FROM: BD JR!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Well, right after BD JR woke up I took care of him; fed him, used the restroom, and played some games with him. Well, I had to leave to do some errands, and when I came back, I noticed a small little Christmas tree pop up and it was talking to my V4 Gozarutchi! :p :lol: It looked a little like that but it was in the shape of a Christmas tree. Weird. Does that happen to ALL the Tamagotchis when it's the first day of December?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]POST #2 OF THE LIFE OF BD JR!!![/SIZE]

Bd Jr is doin' awesome right now! He just applied for the scientist job yesterday...unfortunatley, they rejected him! But he has over 85 points...oh, I think I know what it is. I remember reading something a while back on TamaTalk (before I was a member) and it said that you have to have one hundred some-out intellegence points in order to become a scientist. Well, it looks like Bd Jr will have to keep working on it....In the meantime, here are his stats:

[SIZE=14pt]NAME: Bd Jr[/SIZE]

SKILL: Intellegence-97

Style-3

Kindness-12

HEARTS: All Full :p

Weight: 61 lbs.

Tamagotchi: Gozarutchi

Version: V4

Bd Jr wants to become a scientist in...the Life of BD JR!! Check back for more posts!

[SIZE=21pt]POST #3 OF THE LIFE OF BD JR!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hi again people! Welcome back to my log! Not much is going on today...Bud's doing fine. He's still training for that scientist job....The Christmas tree is still coming back and has become good friends with BD. BD JR enjoys having him over now, and it brings great cheer to him! It really makes BD JR's day to see that little talking tree. They have good converstations, too. [/SIZE]

As I said before, he's still working hard to get that scientist job. He's increased from 85 intellegence points to 157 points!!

Oh...hello...looks like BD JR just got a visit from the King! He got some Gotchi points! That was really sweet. I don't know how much...I was typing while he gave the points! Here are BD's stats very fast...I have to leave in a couple mins.:

NAME: Bd Jr

HEARTS: All Full

Style-3

Kindness-14

WEIGHT: 61 lbs

GENERATION: 2

TAMAGOTCHI: Gozarutchi

VERSION: V4

USERNAME: Buddy

GOTCHI POINTS: 14, 150 pts.

Thanks for visiting BD JR!!! ;) :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi everyone! Just a little note...

Tomorrow I probably won't post anything. It's my birthday tomorrow, and I'm going to be out with my family celebrating (and eating cake!). So if you don't see a post, don't be alarmed, I'll be celebrating my b-day. Thanks! PM me if u have any questions/comments about my log.

Hi everyone! Just a little note...
Tomorrow I probably won't post anything. It's my birthday tomorrow, and I'm going to be out with my family celebrating (and eating cake!). So if you don't see a post, don't be alarmed, I'll be celebrating my b-day. Thanks! PM me if u have any questions/comments about my log.
[SIZE=8pt]Happy Birthday tomorrow! cool log again![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]CLOSING NOTICE[/SIZE]

Hi everyone. I just want to announce that I'll be stopping my log ;) :( :( . BD JR died, and since I've been so busy with school and homework, I don't have time for my Tama anymore. But, however, I DO have the time to type this last message. I want to thank all the people who read and enjoyed my log. Bye!

PM me if you wanna stay in touch.

OK, I need for all the people who have read my log to answer this question: Should I restart my Tama and start another log??

(Modz: I know the Tamagotchi Logs are a post-only and no one can reply, but is it OK if the ppl can reply to this question?)

[SIZE=21pt]POST #1 OF: THE LIFE OF MY TAMA-JESSI[/SIZE]

Haha, I fooled you. I decided to restart my Tamagotchi so all who have viewed my log can enjoy my V4 Tama's again. As you have read up top, ^ you see I've named my Tama Jessi. Well, it's actually a boy. See, I was watching TV when I heard the beep signaling that it had hatched. When I looked down, it had already went to the screen where it said to give my Tama a name. Well, I hadn't seen if the Tama's color was dark or white, so I chose the name Jessi, because both boys and girls have that name. Or maybe I should've chosen Taylor...aww, man. :angry: :angry: Well, I'll skip the chat so you can read my log:

Jessi's mood is happy right now. He hasn't got any mail from the King, he's earned a couple of Gotchi Points, and...that's pretty much it. He hasn't turned a day yet, so nothing exciting will be happening for a few days. Below are some of Jessi's stats.

[SIZE=21pt]JESSI'S STATS[/SIZE]

Name: Jessi

Skill Points: Intellegence-3 Style-3 Kindness-0 :D

Hearts: All Full :angry:

Gotchi Points: 200p

Generation: 1G

Version: V4

Username: MNMZ

Thank you all for visiting my new log and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

[SIZE=21pt]POST #2 OF: THE LIFE OF MY TAMA-JESSI[/SIZE]

Not much is goin' on with Jessi. I've had him on pause for two days because I've been playing my PS2 all the time 'cause I got new games this Christmas, so I haven't been paying attention. Now he's off pause mode and he's up and running. Here are his stats:

Name: Jessi

Generation Etc.: Boy, G1, V4, 2 yrs., 71 lbs (overwieght! :( )

Hearts: Both at Two Hearts Full

Skill Points: Intellegence-15 Style-37 Kindness-24

Username: MNMZ

Gotchi Points: 4,350 (Yeah, I'm gettin' there....)

[SIZE=14pt]Yeah, I haven't been taking care of my Tama very good lately. I'm still playing with my Christmas gifts...and not all of 'em have been touched yet! So, my Tama's outta the question now. Well, let's hope things improve.[/SIZE]

12/30/07

[SIZE=21pt]POST #3 OF: THE LIFE OF MY TAMA-JESSI[/SIZE]

Jessi's been on pause yet again. Christmas presents? Yeah. That's the reason. So I keep it on pause until I can earn some skill points for it. I know, my reasoning seems pretty stupid. Here are Jessi's stats:

Name: Oh come on, I hope you know it already!

Age, Weight, Etc.: 2 yr; 81 lbs (overwieght! :D ); 1G; Boy, V4

Skill Points: Intellegence-19 Style-43 Kindness-27

Gotchi Points: 6,050 (I need to work on that.)

[SIZE=14pt]Jessi is currently a baby Androtchi (or whatever their name is). All I know is he's about to become an Androtchi. He's schooling with Mr. Canvas to try to earn Kindness points, but he keeps on getting the mess box. :( :p Not much other than that is goin' on with Jessi.[/SIZE]

12/31/07 ('08, I should say!! :p )

[SIZE=21pt]POST #4 OF: THE LIFE OF MY TAMA-JESSI[/SIZE]

Very little work has been done on Jessi since I un-paused her a few minutes ago. But hey, it's just a couple of minutes! So anyway, I was digging out some old junk in Jessi's Item Slot and I found his Journal! I put it back but Jessi caught me. It was funny, he wanted me to talk about it in my log; Jessi knows I have a log all about him. But brave 'ol Jessi wanted me to read it, so here goes:[/color]

Dear Journal, 12/31/07

I woke up this morning only to find I had been paused yet again! I tell you, those Christmas presents of my owner have really taken a toll on her. Sometimes I wish she would get me more skill points for a job at the Bakery. In order to do that I'll need Kindness points, so that's why I'm schooling with Mr. Canvas. He's a great teacher and all, but I always get the box with the messes in it! So I have to earn Kindness points the old fashioned way: by playing Flag. Of course, my owner has very little time to get me those points, so I still go to school and keep trying that game with Mr. Canvas. I-- oops, gotta go. My owner's getting me off pause!

[SIZE=21pt]JESSI'S STATS:[/SIZE]

Age, Weight, Etc.: 3 yrs, 74 lbs (the wieght situation is getting better!), 1G, Boy, V4 Tama

Hearts: All Full! ^_^

Training: 5 bars full

Gotchi Points: 7,000

Skill Points: Intellegence-19 Style-47 Kindness-37

[SIZE=21pt]CLOSING NOTICE[/SIZE]
Hi everyone. I just want to announce that I'll be stopping my log :D :) :D . BD JR died, and since I've been so busy with school and homework, I don't have time for my Tama anymore. But, however, I DO have the time to type this last message. I want to thank all the people who read and enjoyed my log. Bye!

PM me if you wanna stay in touch.
Tell me you put him in the TamaTalk Memorial? I think he would like to be regconized :D

~tama_princess~:

Oh, geez, I totally forgot to do that! Thanks for reminding me. I'll be sure to head on over there and put him in the memorial. He will be deeply loved and remembered. :'(

1/03/08 << B)

[SIZE=21pt]POST #5 OF: THE LIFE OF MY TAMA-JESSI[/SIZE]

Well, you will never believe it! My little Baby Androtchi is actually a Gozarutchi. Who would've thought? Well, sometimes there's more that meets the eye with Tamas, that's for sure. :) :) B) Here are his stats:

Age, Weight, Etc.: 2 yrs (he's really 4 yrs), 58 lbs (took care of the weight problem!), Boy, 1G, V4 Tamagotchi

Hearts: All Full!

Skill Points: Intellegence-27 Style-49 Kindness-87

Gotchi Points: 8,800

Thank you ~tama_princess~ for reminding me to put BD JR into the memorial. Everyone who reads my log, I would really appreciate it if you would visit it as soon as I go over and post it. Thanks again ~tama_princess~!

Latest posts

Back