OMG! My VERY FIRST log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=21pt]Jessi's Journal.[/SIZE]

Input from MnMztama495: I finally got organized and decided to put a seperate posting for Jessi's Journal. Hope you like it! This is what Jessi wrote yesterday:

Dear Journal, 1/03/08

Ahh, I love my new life as an adult Tamagotchi! It's so cool. I'm a Gozarutchi now! I have these neat little shurikens (ninja stars) and I have a big adult body! Now those bullies at school can't bother me anymore. But my owner says that's not a reason to pick fights on people. I guess she's right...for the time being! :(

I don't know why...my stats say that I'm 3 years old, but I'm really 5. Anywho, I'm expecting the Matchmaker to come in a few days. I need to be paired up so I can go to the Tamagotchi Planet happily, and my new son or daughter can live his or her life, knowing that I'll always be in the Tamagotchi Planet. Oh geez, I'm already thinking like a parent and the Matchmaker hasn't even come yet! ;)

My owner knew I was going to be an adult lately, so she went and got me 87 Kindness points! Now I can pursue a successful career as a Baker. As soon as I'm done schooling, of course. My owner will be so proud of me! And, even better, she's kept me off pause for two days now! So I'm officially off pause...until school starts and she has to pause me while she's in school so I won't die. Well, that's all for today.

Signed,

Jessi

[SIZE=21pt]POST #6 OF: THE LIFE OF MY TAMA-JESSI[/SIZE]

Yay! Jessi finally got a job. But unfortunatley, not as a baker. He got the next best thing: the Tamagotchi Restaurant. Yes, Jessi got a job at the restaurant! He'd rather be a baker, but he says he enjoys working with everyone down at the restaurant. And the Matchmaker is coming soon! I don't know when, but she's coming alright. Today, hopefully. Here are Jessi's stats:

[SIZE=21pt]JESSI'S STATS:[/SIZE]

Age, Weight, etc.: 4 yrs; 99 lbs; 1G; Boy; V4 Connection; Gozarutchi

Hearts: All Full!

Training: 6/10 bars full

Skill Points: Intellegence-27 Style-51 Kindness-92

Gotchi Points: 8,800p (Jessi's going to get paid soon)

P.S.-Feel free to comment about my log and/or Jessi!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]to do the hearts, all you have to do is press and hold alt and then on the number pad, press 3 so it should look like this: [/SIZE]you can do different symbols with all of them ♣ hope i helped! oh, and this is a great log!
:lol: :) :D !!!

I'm pressing and holding ALT and I keep on pressing 3 on the number pad but it just keeps on showing up blank! The little bar thingee keeps on blinking and nothing shows up. I keep holding ALT and keep pressing 3 but nothing happens. That's the deal?! :ph34r: ;)

[SIZE=21pt]OMG! THIS IS URGENT!!![/SIZE]

Omg well first of all, I hope I'm not bumping my own topic. I had to scroll to the bottom of the page (well, near the bottom) to find it, so I sure hope this isn't bumping! Well, moderators, if I am bumping my topic, you can go ahead and delete this comment. But this is urgent!!

Well, it looks like Jessi is now a father. He had a baby girl Tamagotchi, and very soon Jessi will be moving out. I'm trying to think up a name for the little girl, so while I'm doing that, if you want, you can PM me with some names if you have any.

So, it turns out Jessi never got that Baker job. Well, it's okay, he got the job at the restaurant. He likes it, too. But now, he really wants the girl to become the Baker that he was supposed to be, and apparentley the little girl agrees! She'd like to become a baker. Well, it's off to Mr. Canvas' class for her! Thank you for reading my notice. I've kept Jessi on pause, so I'll give you some time to PM me with a name.

Again, if I am bumping this topic, you can delete this comment (moderators)

[SIZE=21pt]POST #7 OF: THE LIFE OF MY TAMA-JESSI[/SIZE]

As of today, my Tamagotchi is now off pause again. I still haven't gotten any names for the baby girl Jessi had not too long ago. I'm probably going to keep it on pause until I could come up with a name. Also, I've been having so many tests in band class and I have to memorize all of them, so I've been busy doing that, too. So here are Jessi's stats real quick:

Age, Weight, Generation, etc.: 6 yrs; 95 lbs; V4 Connection; Boy; 1G

Hearts: All Full!

Skill Points: Intellegence-27 Style-51 Kindness-107

Gotchi Points: 11,020

Other Info: Baby girl; Job at Restaurant

Stay tuned for another entry of Jessi's Journal!

[SIZE=21pt]Jessi's Journal[/SIZE]

Dear Journal, 1/13/08

A few days ago I had a beautiful baby girl! I still don't know what to name her...probably Lizzy or something like that.

Yesterday she did the greatest thing in the world! She announced that she wanted to be the baker I never was!! Omg I'm so happy! ;) :) I can't wait for her to visit my house bringing over cakes and pies and cupcakes. I could even show her how to make a cookie before she goes to school with Mr. Canvas. He will be so pleased to have a scholarly student, just like me.

I don't know what kind of Tamagotchi Character I want her to be. I just hope she's smart, makes a lot of friends in school, and goes through with that Baker job. At first I was kind of surprised that she wanted that job...I asked her if that's what made her happy, and she said yes, so I'm really happy at her decision. Of course, when she grows up, she'll probably not want to stick with a job as a Baker. Still, I wouldn't be disappointed. Oops, I have to go. It's time to feed her!

A new father,

Jessi Gozarutchi

[SIZE=21pt]Special Dedications![/SIZE]

Hi people! I want to make a shout-out to the people who have PMed me and/or replied to my log.

Thank you...

Starfire

mimi-tchi

~tama_princess~

Thank you everyone for complimenting my log! And thank you Moderators for posting it! Hope you like my log!! :)

[SIZE=21pt]POST #8 OF: THE LIFE OF MY TAMA-JESSI[/SIZE]

*sigh* I still have no name suggestions! I thought of a really cool name the other day...but sadly forgot what it was! :eek: :eek: lol

I think it was something with a C....ah, well.

Still, I need some suggestions! You can PM me or reply or anything, I don't mind. Thanx!!

[SIZE=21pt]Jessi's Stats:[/SIZE]

Age, Weight, etc.: 7 yr, 92 lbs (slowly losing weight :eek: ), 1G, Boy

Skill Points: Intellegence-27 Style-63 Kindness-107

Gotchi Points: 11,280

Hearts: All Full! :D

Other Information: Job at the Restaurant; Has a baby girl

OFFICIAL CLOSING NOTICE!

Hey everybody! I'll be officially closing my log. I restarted my Tamagotchi so I could start a new log! Be srue to look out for my new log! Thank you everyone who has read (and hopefully enjoyed) my log.

Latest posts

Back