Brushing Teeth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever brushed its teeth?

• Yes, every day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, once

• Never saw it, but heard of it

• Never saw it or heard of it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiga10di

Reaction score
3 Days ago, the matchmaker came for my mametchi (because my sister lost her tamagotchi when we were supposed to mate ours) so then my tama ad a baby girl. At 9:30 a.m., EXACT, the baby disappeared and my mametchi was holding something. IT looked like a little stick. Next to him was a little cup, and he was dipping the stick (probably supposed to be a toothbrush) in the cup and then rubbing the stick/toothbrush on his mouth. Have you ever seen this? By the was, I have a U.S. Connection.

My mametchi brush her teeth 2 times every day in the morning and in the evening! :)

awesome. I never saw it in the evening, but I've seen it take a bath a few times. the first time I saw it, I thought it was going to the bathroom (the steam looks like the stinkwaves)

Yes mine does it twice a day also...it's so cute! :D

oooh so you like watchin your tama's shower? hmm.... lol

Mine brushes his teeth too, and takes a bath every night :huh:

i just looked at my tamagotchi and some dots were coming out of its mouth? Did I just miss it doing something? It took a bath a couple of minutes ago.

My tama brushes it's teeth too :) Once in the morning, and once at night! It is freaky though when you have a Memetchi cos of those big wide eyes :p !

Nope my Ichigotchi happily took baths every evening.

You only see the toilet when you click on the icon on time aka potty training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back