Brushing Teeth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your Tamagotchi ever brushed its teeth?

• Yes, every day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, once

• Never saw it, but heard of it

• Never saw it or heard of it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My memitchi brushed its teeth at 9:30 every morning and at 7:30 every evening. She took her bath at 6:30 every evening.

I say took because she just left me with her baby to take care of.

I've never seen any of these :angry:

However today I DID see him dancing/singing...little music notes were around him and he was moving back and forth. Anyone else seen this?

my tama is just a newborn like 18 min's ago she was born. her name is MAY ! I have a tamagotchi connection. ejen u guys are all saying stuff liek your tama sings and stuff. mine doesnt! DO u guys have a different one maybe like conexions or plus? Im so confused some1 plese helpme! Also i dont have any friends with tamagotchis, how is my tama supposed to mate or get anyfriends?

It's so cute. And i thought the steam was wen they signel u 2 got the bath! Thats wat i thought. :D

I've seen my Memetchi brush his teeth before but I didn't note the time. LOL. Maybe I'll note the time in the future.

Apparently, the only tamagotchis who do brush their teeth are Mametchi, Mimitchi, Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, Hanatchi, and Robotchi. Tarakotchi, Masktchi, and Gozarutchi must have really icky teeth. jk

o yeah that sometimes happens when u press a button the animation stops sometimes it shows it getting bigger and bigger then it takes over the whole screen then gets smaller and smaller then big again but if u click a button itll disappear

3 Days ago, the matchmaker came for my mametchi (because my sister lost her tamagotchi when we were supposed to mate ours) so then my tama ad a baby girl. At 9:30 a.m., EXACT, the baby disappeared and my mametchi was holding something. IT looked like a little stick. Next to him was a little cup, and he was dipping the stick (probably supposed to be a toothbrush) in the cup and then rubbing the stick/toothbrush on his mouth. Have you ever seen this? By the was, I have a U.S. Connection.
How do I get my tama to mate with a diff one do they have to be the same age or can u use love potion how do u use love potion what does it do please help me

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My tama is so cute! It brushes it's Teeth in the morning like around 2 minutes after it wakes up and 2 minutes before it sleeps! CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE CUTIE!!!!

Every animation stops when you Press A or B. Not C because when you press it it doesn't have an action when nothing is highlighted. I WANT TO GO BACK ON MY 7TH GENERATION! WHY DID I HAVE TO RESET IT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back