Miley Cyrus think of your fans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAM

Reaction score
Miley cyrus has a stage double!!!!!!!!!! she is being dishonest to her many fans

why dosen't she preform "We Got the Party" as herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and not to mention those revealing pictures of herself with a friend!!!!!

Miley cyrus uses a stage double very briefly in her concert while she is changing into herself

read about it under "entertainmet" on www.yahoo.com

or https://www.tigerbeatmag.com/dailydish/ (there is proof) notice how she stAYS cOVERED IN PART of it

Thats weird... Coz since she leads a double life on Hannah Montana lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a big surprise.

I mean she's already fake, why are you acting like this was'nt exepted.

But yeah I herd about that somewhere too. I don't really care you all

seem shocked. xD

1: Miley cyrus has a stage double!!!!!!!!!! she is being dishonest to her many fans

2: why dosen't she preform "We Got the Party" as herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3: and not to mention those revealing pictures of herself with a friend!!!!!
1: The twit always has been.

2: Because she's ashamed of what a fool she is.

3: Hah, my proof she's a retard.

Sure, you don't like her, but you coiuld be a little nicer with comments.

She only uses a body double to speed up the transformation from Hannah to Miley. Not like she did it 'cause she's to tired and afraid of breaking a nail.

Who me? I'm rude- especially when it comes to Miley Cyrus. ^.^
I said it not just you, but for some others, also.

Heh. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't her in the first place.

*BaBi*

what? i don't think she really uses a body double. who's giving us proof of this?

Not a big surprise.I mean she's already fake, why are you acting like this was'nt exepted.

But yeah I herd about that somewhere too. I don't really care you all

seem shocked. xD
Same. This kid on MSN was all "ZOMG STAGE DOUBLE!" and I'm sitting there like "Uhm...I care why? I don't even like Hannah Montana, for God's sake!"

I think people are taking this waaay to seriously. I mean really, those photos weren't revealing in the slightest. It was a few girls that were messing around probably at 3 am. It really was nothing.

Stage double? For a few minutes? I don't understand the big deal. Woo, she wasn't really her for part of one song. It's not like she really can't sing and always usually double.

[bTW- please don't call her a 'retard'. I mean, really, what if we called someone or a band that you loved and looked up to a retard and how stupid they were? It's just not nice, not to mention the fact you can't judge her because you don't know her. ;] ]

I think people are taking this waaay to seriously. I mean really, those photos weren't revealing in the slightest. It was a few girls that were messing around probably at 3 am. It really was nothing.
Stage double? For a few minutes? I don't understand the big deal. Woo, she wasn't really her for part of one song. It's not like she really can't sing and always usually double.

[bTW- please don't call her a 'retard'. I mean, really, what if we called someone or a band that you loved and looked up to a retard and how stupid they were? It's just not nice, not to mention the fact you can't judge her because you don't know her. ;] ]
I have to agree with you :)

I don't think they should really worry about it..I mean she's just trying to change really quick into Miley. Ya know? It's not a really big deal, and same with the pictures, she was probably just kidding around with her friends, and wasn't seriouse or anything :p Just a thought ;)

-NINJA

really.

I mean, she just doesn't want her fans to get bored.

mametchi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back