Miley Cyrus think of your fans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird because everyone is saying "ZOMGZ SHEZ A FAKEE!" but like Surfer_Girl said, she didn't shave her head, get pregnant, take drugs, or point a gun at anyone.

I'd rather her throw a double on the stage for 8 minutes than have to wait.

Besides, it's not like she's uses the double for the entire show.

I don't really see what the big deal is. Nothing bad is going on. I don't think that Miley would want to have a double 'just for the sake of it'. And also, it's only one song she uses a double for, isn't it? (correct me if I'm wrong). I really don't get why people hate Miley because of this and everything else.

-ryta-

I never said I hated her

I'm a true fan of her's

1: The twit always has been.2: Because she's ashamed of what a fool she is.

3: Hah, my proof she's a retard.
Well, I think thats a little too harsh, Rey Mysterio. You don't even know Miley Cyrus, and either do I. So I don't know how she really is, and neither do you. I know that she's worked really hard for her fame, and she would want to keep it positive when it came to her hard work. You may not like it. It's normal to have an opinion. I just like Miley, and want to stick up for what I believe is right. :wub:

That is a little disappointing, as I am a fan of the Real Miley. But, it comes with the whole package. Doing a concert is hard. Maybe it's a little strange...why could'nt she sing "We Got The Party"? Well, sadly, I don't know. But I'm sure there is a realistic reason.

Well, I think thats a little too harsh, Rey Mysterio. You don't even know Miley Cyrus, and either do I. So I don't know how she really is, and neither do you. I know that she's worked really hard for her fame, and she would want to keep it positive when it came to her hard work. You may not like it. It's normal to have an opinion. I just like Miley, and want to stick up for what I believe is right. :D

That is a little disappointing, as I am a fan of the Real Miley. But, it comes with the whole package. Doing a concert is hard. Maybe it's a little strange...why could'nt she sing "We Got The Party"? Well, sadly, I don't know. But I'm sure there is a realistic reason.
I totally agree. She worked really hard for the role of Miley on hannah montana and her fame. So what if she had a stage double? She has her reasons. Her double looked and sounded just like her. How could anyone find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back