When you think of TamaTalk...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think more about topics I need to check than actual people. Unless someone has been causing trouble lately. Then I think of them first. :p

If someones replied to my topic and has a good answer or something then I think about tham. ^o^

I can't say I've ever actually thought about tamatalk when I'm not actually on here.

I um, suppose it would be myself. I don't know anybody here... ._.;

i used to think of Luna_07 or something like that, i forgot her username

Tamatalk... I think of iml0nely, but he's gone now. He used to be my best friend on tamatalk like in late 2005... when I first joined with emmy299.

My friend, who barely goes on this site anymore. Been friends with her for 3 years. And I first met her in Late 2005.

I get to talk to her on MSN though, but right now she has a disease...

I also think about pyonchit, Tamagirl_Desy, tenniswinner, fluffums, and tamaw/pants.

Idk why. Maybe it's just because I love to have conversations with them in topics and stuff, because they have really interesting points of view, and are extremely kind. ;)

I actually realized who I think of...Tamaw/pants, and all the older members...SK too.

This is an interesting topic...I was bored xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back