When you think of TamaTalk...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually think of me (of course), Admin, GotchiGirl96, Locky458, Tamaaw/pants, and TamaMum. I think of the other guides but I guess I'm feeling too lazy to list them all. :p

I don't know why I think of those people. Maybe it's because I see them a lot.

I usually think of me (of course), Admin, GotchiGirl96, Locky458, Tamaaw/pants, and TamaMum. I think of the other guides but I guess I'm feeling too lazy to list them all. :p
I don't know why I think of those people. Maybe it's because I see them a lot.
I think of those guys too! But now, I have added more to my list.

mametchi :p

I normaly think of Liz! Ierofeird (cant spell) and Shilo_Tama because I love talking to them XD

Liz! and IF

Because I love talking to them in RPS XD GO THEM!

Shilo

Because she was the one who helped me when I was new.

And heres some extra people who I cant explain becasue they are soooo great XD LOLZ

Ray.Zanna

DoggieDreams

Secert Dreams

and more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh... Squidardiscool, kaykay796, bratzack, mametchi_411, Admin, Tamamum

I think more about topics I need to check than actual people. Unless someone has been causing trouble lately. Then I think of them first. :D
Lol, same here. xD

Sometimes I think, man, I need to pm so and so again... Ugh, will I have a thousand pms complainging about *insert name here*, etc.

I think of me obviously, Nix666 because I know her in real life, Gotchigirl96 because she has like, almost 10,000 posts and Admin because they're the best person ever!

I think of two people,

I think of paper*cut because we had a discussion on a topic and had different views, but he was still VERY nice and polite. I think that says something about his character. :D

I also think of tamaMamita because she is so smart for her age. I’m kind of like her proud big sister, although we hardly know each other at all. :D

I think of... crazy cris!

Hes mah bud. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back