I AM WOMAN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
i dont think its right that women are still not treated equal (they are in some cases, though) ppl say that women arnt as strong as men, there are just as many wimpy guys as there are wimpy gurls that i see :D , i also wonder why gurls cant play football ;) , i play football with all of my brothers and cosins, and i could kick the crud out of them. (somtimes i play catch with my brother on the sidlines of my OTHER brothers football field wile hes practicing, a cople of times the guys have walked past me and shouted "DAAAANG ur gonna be the first lady quarter back!") and maaaaany times wile i was talking to a guy i would say somthing and he would say " you cant do that!' and id say "Y?" and he'd say, "CUZ UR A GURL!" ugh. idk it just bothers me, i feel its a form of discrimination because they are judging me before they no me, i was wondering, does anyone else feel the way i do?am i the ONLY one? also, are there any guys out there who think women are equal? cuz all the men in my life think women arnt strong, and women belong in the kitchen cooking and cleaning :( (yes, even my family)

P.S im not a crazy feminist type person who parades around the block with signs saying "TREAT WONMEN EAQUAL!!!!!" nah that aint me, this was just on my mind

My friends and I feel the same way.For example,these people were playing Harry Potter and I wanted to be Flitwick and their like,"You can't be him!You.Are.A.Girl.Harry Potter is for boys."WTF?

I agree. Why do people say, "Oh. You run like a girl." It bothers me! It seems like girls are not as good as boys, but (not to hurt anyones feelings) I think that girls are stronger than boys.

I hate that some people say that guys are stronger then females or that males are smarter then females but a real fact is that girls are better at reading and boys are better at math. I play softball and baseball but in baseball there are two girls but I am the one who is in it the most but always the boys are always saying I catch like a girl I throw like a girl I hit like a girl I run like a girl then I yell at them and then I slap them. That is one way for me to let out my anger. I meen come on I am a girl also because it is rude. But anyway I just hate it. But girls are stronger then boys we have to do alot more then they have to.

I agree. Why do people say, "Oh. You run like a girl." It bothers me! It seems like girls are not as good as boys, but (not to hurt anyones feelings) I think that girls are stronger than boys.
Yes, I do agree. I think that we do need just as much respect as anyone else. Just because you are bigger doesn't mean anything, I have blackmouthed a kid who could have snapped my neck before, he just walked away scared! xD

You run like a girl: Well, you know what I do? I just keep running, faster and faster until I am ahead and everyone drops dead behind me trying to figure that out. <33

woah woah woah, hold up! now, im trying to say that gurls are EQUAL not BETTER than boys, if we say that gurls are better than boys than we are just doing the same thing that we are mad at them for, if we do that than its just descrimination agenst boys, witch is not the message im trying to send here, im saying that gurls are JUST AS GOOD. i dont have any problem with boys, i just hate it wen they say that they are better than us

Whoah! Boys aren't "better" at math and science! The 'numbers' [put together by males], say that, but its more the girls who feel they absolutely must have the hottest guy in school for their boyfriend, and to do that they try to get hot, but they get stupid; you can be gorgeous, or you can be smart. Theres not too many ways to be beautiful, popular, and smart. Girls are alot of the time, more vain, than boys, leaving them yearning to be beautiful and popular a bit more.

Boys develop their motor skills first in most cases; they learn to ride a bike earlier, etc. Girls learn to read earlier in most cases, so their brain develops.

By the way, 'Girl' is spelled with an 'i', not a 'u'. This isn't text messaging.

Its not like spelling it that way makes it quicker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoah! Boys aren't "better" at math and science! The 'numbers' [put together by males], say that, but its more the girls who feel they absolutely must have the hottest guy in school for their boyfriend, and to do that they try to get hot, but they get stupid; you can be gorgeous, or you can be smart. Theres not too many ways to be beautiful, popular, and smart. Girls are alot of the time, more vain, than boys, leaving them yearning to be beautiful and popular a bit more.
Boys develop their motor skills first in most cases; they learn to ride a bike earlier, etc. Girls learn to read earlier in most cases, so their brain develops.

By the way, 'Girl' is spelled with an 'i', not a 'u'. This isn't text messaging.

Its not like spelling it that way makes it quicker.
yeah but it looks cooler to spell it like gUrl :) lol bt thats just my opinion

Welcome to reality.
what about the boys being portrade as stronger and smarter? if so, it shouldnt be relity but sadly enough it is :) they arnt REALLY smarter OR stronger its just thts what most men say they are, based on old tradition, but its a new year and time for change

:) im still puzzled as to why gurls arnt aloud to play on boys football teams? or on foot ball teams (profecinal) IN GENRAL! i think its stupid, i mean, they should atleast let THE GURL TRY OUT and mabey she would be tough enough to play on thier team, and if they wernt then the team coud cut them off the team but there is no reson not to even let them TRY

:unsure: im still puzzled as to why gurls arnt aloud to play on boys football teams? or on foot ball teams (profecinal) IN GENRAL! i think its stupid, i mean, they should atleast let THE GURL TRY OUT and mabey she would be tough enough to play on thier team, and if they wernt then the team coud cut them off the team but there is no reson not to even let them TRY
Hehe. I know how you feel.

I wish I could play AFL (Australian Rules Football), but there's a rule that girls over 12 years old can't play. Don't worry. All those rules are just for your own safety, though I do think it should be up to the girl whether they want to play or not.

Boys aren't overly unfair. I'm allowed to play cricket which is suppposedly a 'boy sport'. In all of my teams they treat me just like they would treat anyone else, no more no less. I mean, I've made it into dozens of representitive teams for cricket, some boy teams. Girls can do [mostly] anything boys can do.

"You scream like a girl." Is probably one of the most common insults.

Women (I heard) have a higher IQ than men do, and we were petrayed in the past to be the cooking and cleaning women.

It does upset me to think that we are lower than boys, but if you really think about it- we should be treated equally.

Girls can do anything that boys can do, it's just because some are girly-girls that we can't- they seem to think that each and every girl is a girly girl- thats the part which upsets me. And I certainly don't agree with it.

[SIZE=16pt]i say "you throw like a boy!" now most people see that as sexist againts guys. i'm fooling around, so i could care less what they think.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=16pt]i say "you throw like a boy!" now most people see that as sexist againts guys. i'm fooling around, so i could care less what they think.[/SIZE]
ur o-so-certinly right! i mean, if its sexist to say "u throw like a boy!" then why isnt it sexist to say 'u throw like a gurl!" this make meh MAD

Yes, I agree, it stinks when boys think their better then us girls...

Women are very strong in many ways. So are men. We are all equal.

Us women though go through childbirth. I haven't experienced it personally... but from what my mother says, it's painful. I think that one of the reasons girls are strong.

I have always thought professional sports where unfair towards girls. Girls should be able to play on pro baseball teams, and football teams too. With men!

Girls can do whatever boys can and boys can do whatever girls can.

Us women though go through childbirth. I haven't experienced it personally... but from what my mother says, it's painful. I think that one of the reasons girls are strong.
Yes, we do. And according to studies, if men were to have the kid, then the man would die. Their bodies are strong enough.

You could come to my neighborhood, if your looking for equals. Everyone knows how to throw a punch. Its common to see black eyes and broken noses ^.^

the girls here tend to run faster, as well. Its a whole skill thing. and, many men are just as smart as women, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back