I AM WOMAN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends and I feel the same way.For example,these people were playing Harry Potter and I wanted to be Flitwick and their like,"You can't be him!You.Are.A.Girl.Harry Potter is for boys."WTF?
OMG yes.

My friend and I read Harry Potter over the summer, and her dad is like:

"Hey girls, look, Harry Potter is for BOYS!"

It made us so...well, it made her mad. :p

mametchi ;)

I feel that way to my friend tells me the same thing but I always prove him wrong. he bet me 5 bucks that I could not drink a soda with hot sause in it and I drank the whole thing. (Kind of gross though) but I'm sick of it

I know one time I was wearing skull armwarmers at school and a boy was also wearing them then he was like, "Why are you wearing them they're for BOYS!" GRRRR I CAN WEAR ARMWARMERS IF I LIKE!!!-Sorry about that.

I wish guys would stop being so...how can I put it...sexist!

I know. I hate that. But I have PROOF that woman are just as good (maybe in some cases better)

So in band we have these instrument closets to hold instruments. So lots of people like to go in the closets. Well there are only two girls in band, me and my buddy delaney. So my two worst enemies went inside the closet (one was in there and the other I prodded in with my drumsticks) and I closed the door. I started leaning on it and they tried getting out (both at the same time) and they couldn't get out. It was easy.

ima gurl and i think dat guys r stronger than girls but girls are more academic, i think i read that as a scientific fact somewhere, something about boys use one side of thier brain more and girls use the other side more xD

Yes, I agree, it stinks when boys think their better then us girls...Women are very strong in many ways. So are men. We are all equal.

Us women though go through childbirth. I haven't experienced it personally... but from what my mother says, it's painful. I think that one of the reasons girls are strong.

I have always thought professional sports where unfair towards girls. Girls should be able to play on pro baseball teams, and football teams too. With men!

Girls can do whatever boys can and boys can do whatever girls can.
I agree with you 100%

[SIZE=16pt]i say "you throw like a boy!" now most people see that as sexist againts guys. i'm fooling around, so i could care less what they think.[/SIZE]
That is SO straight.

If you understand my attempted humor, it's the same thing with making remarks about gays. It doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biologically, girls are weaker than boys. Which might be part of it. That's why there are seperation in sports: women bodies are not made to be all muscule-y.

And in your case, they're just immature boys that don't know anything =P Most little kids are sexist.

However, if you look at it, guys get alot of stuff too. Think about it. Theres alot of stuff that society sort of says "if you do ___, you're gay/girly/etc." Women, socially, are much more accepted. To quote my friend, "If a girl wears guy clothes, they're a tomboy. If a boy wears girl clothes, they're a crossdresser."

Therefore, it's even, haha. Poor boys xD

It really does bug me that most guys see themselves as the better gender.

They say they are stronger than girls? Wow.

We talked about this once in health class and the teacher's like

"Girls probably are stronger than us men. If we were built like them and able to have babies, I wouldn't last two seconds."

That's one that I've used on a lotta guys when they something sexist abot girls being helpless.

That left hem speechless. Ha ha.

ima gurl and i think dat guys r stronger than girls but girls are more academic, i think i read that as a scientific fact somewhere, something about boys use one side of thier brain more and girls use the other side more xD
no way! we are jUST as strong as guys, som gurls arnt strong and some are, but no one is stronger than the other :p

3 words:

Makes

Me

Mad.

Women go through childbirth. It's really painful. Do they survive? Y. E. S. My P.E. coach is a girl, and the gym is something like this.

| |

| |

| |

|__________________|

She can stand here:

* =the coach

| |

|* |

| |

|__________________|

And hit a ball through the gym.

o = ball

| |

|* --------------- o |

| |

|__________________|

I go insane when boys say that girls are weaker than boys. I yell. You DO NOT want to hear my yell. I'm like, "YA GOT AN INSULT FOR GIRLS?! GO TELL SOMEONE WHO CARES 'CAUSE IT AIN'T KICKIN' MY SELF ESTEEM DOWN!" *evil "girls rule" grin* Oh, and how many times a day do you see or hear the phrase "Boys rule!" And some girls can beat anyone at scream contests. (no offense to boys, I just had to get that off my chest)

A males body does have on average more muscle than a female. That's why it takes long for a girl to get a six pack than a man. And there's nothing wrong with it. There are some kick butt woman out there. ;]

It's not just the males' fault. Most girls want to feel pretty, they want to feel feminine- event the stong Mia Ham and Serina and Venus Williams are very feminine off the field/court- and so we act this way. There's nothing wrong with being feminine or being more masculine but if we want to be 'equal' we have to fill that role. First by accepting those women who don't want to be that feminine and would rather be more masculine. No calling anyone a 'gay/cross dresser/etc.' out of spite just because they aren't into the make up or dresses.

Then we have to realize the other side. Guys are pressured SO much to not 'act like a female' because that's 'not manly'. "Oh, you can't cry or you are a homo! Oh no, you aren't as strong as me, you must be female! You're sensitive? You girly baby!" When someone has all that on them, that's where the sexual slurrs come out.

Men and women have different roles, different niches if you will. And that's okay. Strive to be what you were made to be. Just because we are created differently, doesn't mean we aren't equal. But when things do become unequal and sexism is shown, remember it's because they themselves are afraid, they themselves are being pressured to do and say these things. Of course that doesn't make it right, but see how it is in their shoes.

If we want to be totally equal, we have to change the rules on what is

considered 'feminine' and what is 'masculine' and change the rules on how we view other people that 'don't follow those rules'.

Eh, don't bother me much. It's just a fact of life.

Back in the day, man was more dominant, man was..well man.

Unfortunately they still treat woman a bit blah, but be happy we're not beaten and stuff like in 3rd world countries. They've eased up A LOT with woman discrimination, so don't complain. There are places way worse.

[Did you know they only reason why the guitar has such a curvey shape is because when guitars were being invented, guys liked to look at the womanly curves? Shows how weird guys are, haha, j/k.]

A males body does have on average more muscle than a female. That's why it takes long for a girl to get a six pack than a man. And there's nothing wrong with it. There are some kick butt woman out there. ;]
It's not just the males' fault. Most girls want to feel pretty, they want to feel feminine- event the stong Mia Ham and Serina and Venus Williams are very feminine off the field/court- and so we act this way. There's nothing wrong with being feminine or being more masculine but if we want to be 'equal' we have to fill that role. First by accepting those women who don't want to be that feminine and would rather be more masculine. No calling anyone a 'gay/cross dresser/etc.' out of spite just because they aren't into the make up or dresses.

Then we have to realize the other side. Guys are pressured SO much to not 'act like a female' because that's 'not manly'. "Oh, you can't cry or you are a homo! Oh no, you aren't as strong as me, you must be female! You're sensitive? You girly baby!" When someone has all that on them, that's where the sexual slurrs come out.

Men and women have different roles, different niches if you will. And that's okay. Strive to be what you were made to be. Just because we are created differently, doesn't mean we aren't equal. But when things do become unequal and sexism is shown, remember it's because they themselves are afraid, they themselves are being pressured to do and say these things. Of course that doesn't make it right, but see how it is in their shoes.

If we want to be totally equal, we have to change the rules on what is

considered 'feminine' and what is 'masculine' and change the rules on how we view other people that 'don't follow those rules'.
You are so correct.

We can be beautiful, but they must be tough.

Girls can do both paint their nails, and play soccer. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Boys can play soccer, but it's considered "weird" if they paint their nails.

mametchi ;)

I agree yet disagree. I am a female, btw.

The whole thing about woman not having equal rights is done, over with. Why do we still discuss matters? It's like bringing up the whole black slavery topic again. And I'm copper-skinned, I think thats silly too.

There is some of it still today, but not enough to do any harm. The whole "This or that is for boys" thing is only a taunt, not the end of the world.

Yet again, there is still some segregation (wrong word? 0_o) against woman. I've never seen a woman Priminister or President... And even in Canada. Most people say Canada has never been racist; but honestly. I don't think there will ever be a female Priminister or President in my lifetime.

i want to play football (ima gurl and they wont let me even TRY out) :) and im more than qualified....thats all i gots to say

A real fact is that girls are better at reading and boys are better at math.
Whoa!!! I'm WWWAAAYYY better at math than bunches of boys and science, mostly space (apparently men are better at it than girls)!!! Yes girls are apparently better at reading than boys but I know lots of girls who suck at reading. I just don't get it...

:( :huh: :( :huh: :huh:

~Ruby~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back