Life on Mars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be an astronaut or maybe a rock that is shaped like that by concidience xD

It might be a rock.

OR AN ALIEN. Noo, there cannot be life on mars.. Unless the alien can live on rocks and no water. xD

alien :angry:

but NASA could be fakeing it? they never say anything when they see aliens.

maybe they know its a rock :D

honestly its a rock! it blends in the rest of scenery. This girls at my school said somehting about it

Rock.

If there was life on mars there would be more than one lifeform.plus its the same color of the rock on the planet.

Wow scary. You just freaked my out for the night. xD

Could be a rock but it is so scary how it is just like a human shape. *Shivers*

It was on the news today- they said that Nasa themselves said it was something to do with rocks.

If there was life on mars NASA would be the first to tell us all.

Wow scary. You just freaked my out for the night. xD
Could be a rock but it is so scary how it is just like a human shape. *Shivers*
Yeah, it freaked me out too the first time I saw it on the news O.O

I agree with everyone else. Probably just a rock. A very big coincidence it is in that shape though :unsure:

Well everybody know there used to be life on Mars nobody knows for sure if there still is (Only like a 10% chance that there still is). But if there is it would not look like that. It is probably a rock.

Well everybody know there used to be life on Mars nobody knows for sure if there still is (Only like a 10% chance that there still is). But if there is it would not look like that. It is probably a rock.
And what evidence do you have of this? Did you make it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back