Life on Mars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well nobody is for sure but there probably used to be life on Mars they have found stuff that proves it everybody I know believes it but that is probably not a living thing it is probably a strange rock thing.

I did make the percent thing up because I highly doubt that there is still life on Mars.

Mmk. I think its a rock. But, if you look, the shads very, and the "arm" is clearly but slightly, protruding from the rest.

Crazy.

GotchiGirl, I think he was taking an educated guess.

You don't have to bash him for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about me because I never try to sound smart. I did make the percent thing up because in my opinion I highly doubt there is life on mars I didn't say it was a true. But also alot of people think that there used to be life on mars so I just typed that. Not trying to sound rude because this post might sound rude to some people.

at first i thought it was a rock but i remeber on the news they showed a video from that same thing but it was DEFINETLY moving, it looked like it was getting up and it looked like a human type thing, it moved like a human and very thing, and the outline looked like a stubby human but the video was real short so i didnt see it very well

Are you sure you saw this on the news? Not trying to sound doubtful I am just wondering if you are sure you saw this on the news.

Wow scary. You just freaked my out for the night. xD
Could be a rock but it is so scary how it is just like a human shape. *Shivers*
Yeah. Me too. But it's probably a rock. (But it looks like a mermaid sitting on a rock. xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
zomg that is totally a rock.

Is that realy mars? looks like a desert.

Omg this guy kept saying it's a real alien. He totally annoyed me to death talking about it.

Don't get so defensive- first of all, everyone does not think/know if Mars has or ever had life. No one does know and that's why the probes are there. And second, 10% is actually quite a lot. ;] If you wanted to say slim chance, .0000000001 is more like it.

Don't just to conclusions, it wasn't critisism. It was merely asking where you got the information. That's all.

BOT- It looks like either some rocks or the rock shadows.

It might be an astronaut
Astronauts don't have the technology to go all the way to Mars. :eek:

It's probably just a rock. I agree with some of the other members -- it does look like a Star Wars figure. It *may* be an alien, but do you see any water or the requirements to live? Scary, if you really focus on the fact that there may be a spaceship filled with aliens determined to destroy Earth. :D

I have never thought of that. But that porbably is not true.......... uh um or maybe it is.... kidden. But ya never know aliens may exist or they may not. But that is probably a very odd shaped rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back