How to save battery power on your V5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamalove2

March 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
hi.heres how to save battery power on your V5.you know how it sleeps at night,right?will, when they fall asleep,it uses a bunch of pixle power.so when they fall asleep,push button B and C together and CONTRAST will apear on the screen.then push button A until there is 1 point left.then push button C and you will be on the normel screen again.you see? the pixles and lighter.that will help save battery.then in then morning when they wake up,push button B and C together.then CONTRAST will be on the screen again.push button B until there are 4 points on the screen.then push button C and you will be on the normel screen again.see?the pixles are back to normel.this will save a bunch of battery power.

thanks for reading! :angry: :eek: :( :( ^_^ :huh: :angry:

OMG THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, MY BATTERY DIES ALMOST IN 1 WEKK SO THIS IS A LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek:

Um, stupid question, there's no way to change the batteries without having to start over, is there? I'm so new to tama! :p

really good tip!

iv'e got a tip.

to save batteries always have the sound off it helps the environment

by the way how old are you?

:D turn

how old are you

in the way you rigt you must be about 15!

what does eco friendly mean? :D

how old are you in the way you rigt you must be about 15!

what does eco friendly mean? :eek:
No I'm only 8!And eco friendly means you do stuff good for the enviorment.

hi.heres how to save battery power on your V5.you know how it sleeps at night,right?will, when they fall asleep,it uses a bunch of pixle power.so when they fall asleep,push button B and C together and CONTRAST will apear on the screen.then push button A until there is 1 point left.then push button C and you will be on the normel screen again.you see? the pixles and lighter.that will help save battery.then in then morning when they wake up,push button B and C together.then CONTRAST will be on the screen again.push button B until there are 4 points on the screen.then push button C and you will be on the normel screen again.see?the pixles are back to normel.this will save a bunch of battery power.

thanks for reading! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :) :(
you spellt normal wrong!

thankyou for shring this trick with us...xxx

it helped me loads..x

as i am not allowed to buy batteries very often, as then are quite expensive =[[

but now, they will last longer!

love,

Tamagotchii

thanks the instruction manual tells us how to adjust the constrast but it didn't really explain it well so i didn't get it but now i get it

Latest posts

Back