How to save battery power on your V5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A brief explainantion of "eco-friendly":

You use less of the finite (limited) resorces on earth, also you try to prevent over people using tons of power. You take steps not to realses much carbon dioxide (A greenhouse gas) so the o-zone layer doesn't disappear, you use ships to travel cross oceans not planes and turn things off (not standby) when not using them.

Sorry for boring you to death... :furawatchi:

If you don't understand or want to know what the o-zone layer does, just PM me.

Thanks for the info! But, I have a question about pressing the B & C part, it says "Sound?" instead of contrast.

No I'm only 8!And eco friendly means you do stuff good for the enviorment.
You shoulden't give out personal iinformation,but thanks for the tip and does the travel show save battery power?

Thanks for the info! But, I have a question about pressing the B & C part, it says "Sound?" instead of contrast.
You might acadently be pushing A & C but I'll check *checks* ok you must be pushing A & C.B is the middle button and C is the right button.Make sure no icons are light will you do this.Hope I helped! :furawatchi:

You might acadently be pushing A & C but I'll check *checks* ok you must be pushing A & C.B is the middle button and C is the right button.Make sure no icons are light will you do this.Hope I helped! :(
Oh! I'm sorry~

I didn't notice. :p

Thanks for pointing that out!

Really good tip, and like said before eco-friendly!

To be even more eco friendly, do all the same of what you said, and put it on the clock screen, that way it is using less pixels! :kuribotchi:

Really Eco-friendly, it's what I do! :furawatchi:

Latest posts

Back