What's you bedroom theme?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
I was just wondering, what's your bedroom's theme?

Mines hello kitty!♥ My walls are pink, and I have a canopy bed. :huh:

mine is "surfer girl" or "hawaian" (however u spell it XD) i have an orenge bed with a hibuiscuz flower print on the sheets and a big wooden sign that says "aloha" and a licesns plate hanging on my wall that says pradise and a lot of skater stickers all over my door (i skate-board ^.^) and my dad's old surfbouard that he dosent use ny more is lenind on ym wall next to my bed ^.^ i LOVE my room

P.S i also have a hamster in my room if that counts too

My room is really crazy, it has a bunch of stuff, but the main theme was supposed to be puppies/animals. I have a border with puppies on it and paw prints on my walls, pillows, and curtains. All of my stuffed animals and things are all over the place. As you can tell, I love animals! =]

My room has have colors everywhere, mostly lime green and turquoise and there's posters everywhere mostly of animals. It's neat and tidy.

My theme is boring right now because I just moved in but I'm planning to get it all gothic...Black and purple...My Chemical Romance posters...other goth stuff. I don't think it's unique or anything because it isn't, I just think it looks cool

my room mine is pink,orange,and green

P.S- i have WAY more webkinz on my bed now then in this pic

Last edited by a moderator:
My room is pretty dark at the moment...kinda. My parents made me paint all my walls white except one(my feature wall), so I painted it black and the white ones are covered with band posters. My bedspread is dark purple and has silver and turquoise faces sewn onto it. There is no bed head, but on the wall at the top of the bed there is this giant painting of this eye, its pretty. The carpet is charcoal(really its black, but my mum said that its charcoal.) and yeah...

I live with my boyfriend, so our room is a boys vs girls kinda theme. On one side of the room there are metal knights and ancient maps and stuff hanging up, and on my side there is pictures of legs with high heels, some stuffed animals, my fairy collection (oh yea, his dragons are on his side) and our comforter is navy blue with small bright flowers on it. It may sound all over the place, but it looks pretty cool. :p Our tv is in the middle. ;)

I have yet to change my room's theme. Heh. We just moved in to this house in late July, and I didn't exactly get much of a choice between rooms.

My walls are a very light tan, peachy color, with a border at the top. [The border being dark blue outline, American Flags, ships, and a lighthouse. It looks all right.] My carpet is the same tan color, but much darker. I also threw in a few random colors around my room... A gray stereo, a bright yellow shelf-like hanger, a wooden desk, dark blue bed spread, and a Happy Bunny poster above my bed.

Pretty simple, I guess.

I sorta live in my living room, but if I had a bedroom, it would be dark, Very dark purple or black in color, probably MCR themed.

No. More. Bright. Colors. They burn my eyes. I want my own room....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is ocean and sports,I have a bunk bed,my top one is a ocean and my bottom bed is like ships,anchors,ship steering wheels,ect...As for sports I have basketball and football things.

Ergh. Mine is pink. With random furniture. e.e It was pink when we moved in. BUT, I'm redoing it outer-space themed. (How typical for a Sci-Fi nerd.)

My room is pretty regular for a girl.

White walls, white stuff...There isn't much of a theme.

But this summer, I'm hopefully going to paint the walls light green and draw froggies on the walls =)

I hate my room. We haven't redone it since I was 6. The walls are pink (XP)

the carpet's pink (XPP)

I have a canopy bed with leopard covers,

tons of books,

my desk w/ computer,

lots of Harry Potter posters,

some other random crap

I really hate my room. When I get it redone,I want the walls to be tan (my mom won't let me paint them black) black carpet,one of these kinds of beds (really dark color) and I wanna get rid of my desk. It's freaking white;too many light colors. So,yeah. It'll kinda look like a college dorm when I get done with it.

My walls are dark pink.

My lamp is dark pink with white hearts on it.

I have a pink heart rug on the floor.

Then I have my En-Suite.

I have my computer in the corner.

I have my bed next to my computer.

I have a chest of drawers next to a mini bookshelf which is piled high with Sims 2 games.

My CD player is on top of my chest of drawers.

Above that i have 2 shelves.

One filled with jewelery, perfume, toner and deodorant.

One filled with trophies and ornaments.

I have a two door built in wardrobe.

I have another two doors with my bookshelf in it.

The books spill out of it.

I have a few shelves for games and school work.

I have a bedside table piled up with magazines and books.

I have a doorbell on my bedroom door.

I have a Forever Friends calander.

I have Simple Plan and Zac Efron posters on my wall.

And I have The Bratz Diamondz doll Sharidan hooked to my wall still in mint condition in it's box.

My theme is really girly and cute.

I like my room.

I recently painted it dark pink.

It used to be a mint green but then I got bored of it. XD

I guess my room's theme is "Everything Me". It's just a bunch of random stuff actually. A desk, 2 beds (I still share my room with my brother... argh :D ), and a bunch of junk on the floor.

My bed is the same as what it was 5 years ago - White with blue and pink flowers. I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back