What's you bedroom theme?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...it's small and has kind of grey-with-mold walls.

There's a bed in one corner and a set of broken shelves in the other.

Pretty boring I guess.

My theme was suppost to be lavender, and that is what it is. I have a pink desk, 2 dressers, and basicly everything is pink. I want my walls to be red and orange, with a sparkling orange cannopy bed, with a cashmire rug *is dreamy eyed*

*BaBi*

Green and Blue. Yeah. The walls were recently painted by my step brother. It's purty. Make's my crappy small room seem bigger,

My room has an ocean theme. The walls are sky blue, but there's a border around it >.<

What I can't figure out is that there are dolphins, clownfish, and anemonae all in the same water as a manatee. Kinda strange xD

My room theme is..ME! I have yellow walls and a white door. There are stickers and posters everywhere of things that express the inner me and who I am.

It's messy and random....exactly what I'm truly like. :lol:

I don't really know what my theme is. My walls are light blue. My bed is brown. My walls are draw on and I have Tinkerbell around my room. I had a whole bunch of posters, but I took them down. (By the way, my aunt is staying in my room right now, so I can't do much to it.

But when I get my room back, I want to put pictures on the part where there's writing on it. I might want to get wallpaper or a new paint job.

But, after all that stuff is out of the way, I want to make my room 'Photography' themed.

I hate my room. We haven't redone it since I was 6. The walls are pink (XP) the carpet's pink (XPP)

I have a canopy bed with leopard covers,

tons of books,

my desk w/ computer,

lots of Harry Potter posters,

some other random crap

I really hate my room. When I get it redone,I want the walls to be tan (my mom won't let me paint them black) black carpet,one of these kinds of beds (really dark color) and I wanna get rid of my desk. It's freaking white;too many light colors. So,yeah. It'll kinda look like a college dorm when I get done with it.
I WANT YOUR BED!!! ITS SOOOO COOL!

P.S- I love you siggy^^

My room is light green, and I have to share it with my bros.

=P

But we r trying to sell the house, so, maybe I'll have my OWN room soon....

And when I do, I want pink and blue walls, and a canopy bed! With a tv in there, like I do now!

-shs415

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back