I've got a problem...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mileyroxursox2342

Reaction score
Somewhere over the rainbow! With Tamagirl#1!
Okay, I've got a problem, a HUGE one. It's nearly the end of the school year, and us grade 6's are supposed to pick a junior high we want to go to next year. My best friend Megan chose to go to a school, but my crush chose to go to a different school. Now I am stuck between which school I want to choose because I really want to be with my best friend, but I also want to go to the other school (the school that my crush's going to) so I could get to see my crush more and to get to know him better. If I chose to go to the school Megan is going to I might never get to see my crush again! ;) But I really want to be with Megan too. So now I am stuck between which school I want to go to. If only Megan was going to the school my crush is going to this wouldn't be such a big mess! *sigh

So what should I do? Should be brave and tell him that I like him before my grade 6 school year ends (maybe exchange phone numbers and try to stay in touch if we're going to different schools), not do anything about it and just go to the school Megan's going to, or should I not do anything about it and go to the school my crush is going to?

HELP!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
You should go off to school with your friend Megan.

She's your friend, and some friendships last forever.

There are other fish in the sea. Your crush might find another girl at the other school. If you want to confess your feeling to him, well the end of the year would be the best time for it. Maybe you guys can trade E-mails, Phone numbers, ect. You can still keep in touch.

If you went to your crushes school you'd end up missing your friend Megan. I think you should go off to the same school as your friend.

You should go off to school with your friend Megan. 

She's your friend, and some friendships last forever.

There are other fish in the sea.Your crush might find another girl at the other school. If you want to confess your feeling to him, well the end of the year would be the best time for it. Maybe you guys can trade E-mails, Phone numbers, ect. You can still keep in touch.

If you went to your crushes school you'd end up missing your friend Megan. I think you should go off to the same school as your friend.
Thanks for your help. :eek: It's true, there are other fish in the sea, but not quite like my crush. :( He's really cute, funny, and a fun person to be around! xD If I go to Megan's school I'm going to miss my crush. :eek: Then again, if I go to my crush's school I will miss Megan. I don't even know if he likes me yet!!! Maybe I will tell him that I like him at the end of the year. I just don't have the guts! =(

Oh and I'm sorry I was kinda mean to you in that other topic. ;)

Go to Megans school. You might meet another boy at your Junior high. You could swap number with your crush so you can keep in touch. You would miss your friend Megan.

You should go with your best friend. You are in grade 6!

I don't think it would go down well if your best friend preferred to go with your crush.

Crushes are temporary while friendships we should strive to keep them. If you went to the same school as your crush, you may get over him or find someone else who is even better and maybe you would regret not going to the other junior high.

You can always ask for your crushes e-mail/phone to stay in contact if you want to, but you should really stick with your best friend.

Go to the school with Megan.

Crushes are temporary and as others have said friendships can last a lifetime.

go to megans school or you can ask megan if she would go to your crushes school but say lets go to the other school or just get your crushes number and go to megans school

idk i'm not good with 2 options

You should go with your best friend. You are in grade 6!I don't think it would go down well if your best friend preferred to go with your crush.

Crushes are temporary while friendships we should strive to keep them. If you went to the same school as your crush, you may get over him or find someone else who is even better and maybe you would regret not going to the other junior high.

You can always ask for your crushes e-mail/phone to stay in contact if you want to, but you should really stick with your best friend.
I've only been in my school since September, so I've only known Megan since September 2007. She's my best friend in class though. :)

Should I tell him? I had been crushing on him since September. It wasn't love at first sight though (I had come to my school in the beginning of September but I didn't start liking him until the end of September). I'm not brave enough. :lol: Okay, how should I tell him? What should I say?

btw tell him u like him
What if he doesn't like me and he laughs at me?! :) And besides, it's not like there's anywhere private in the school where I can tell him. >.> We can't go to the bathrooms because, ugh, that wouldn't really work out. xD Sorry, was that a little inappropriate? xD

I'm scared to tell him. :lol: We don't know each other too well (as I've already said, I've only been in my school since September).

Should I tell him? I had been crushing on him since September. It wasn't love at first sight though (I had come to my school in the beginning of September but I didn't start liking him until the end of September). I'm not brave enough. :) Okay, how should I tell him? What should I say?
Eh, I wouldn't. I mean, even if it's for a little time, you don't want to make things awkward.

Go with Megan you've known her longest and I would try and tell my crush how I feel about him and how long I've liked him but go with Megan she's your best friend and you'll be bored without her. Hope I've helped! ^-^ Byes! =D

I've only been in my school since September, so I've only known Megan since September 2007. She's my best friend in class though. :ichigotchi:
Should I tell him? I had been crushing on him since September. It wasn't love at first sight though (I had come to my school in the beginning of September but I didn't start liking him until the end of September). I'm not brave enough. ;) Okay, how should I tell him? What should I say?
If you don't know him very well maybe you should get a bit closer to him - just talking to him as a friend. At least that way you will know him better and see for sure if he is really the kind of person you like and not just someone you decided to crush on "to crush on someone".

Once you are sure you really like him, you can write him a note if you don't know him too well still, or you could just say it to him, blurt it out, as long as there is no one else about. If you become friends, chances are you will be alone at some point when you will have your 'chance'.

Still, do keep in mind that in grade 6 there are probably many people who don't really feel prepared to have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship so if you are thinking of asking him out as well as 'confessing' you like him perhaps you should think carefully to yourself "Do I really like him? Can I picture myself going out with him? Would it go well? Would I be allowed?".

I don't think he would be the kind of person to tell everyone if he did say, but if he does - he wasn't worth your time and you won't be seeing him again.

Also, if you tell him and he laughs at you or says something inconsiderate you could - and should - point out to him that that was unnecessary. You can tell him that if you took the trouble to admit it he should not really be treating any 'admirers' with disrespect. Hopefully, that will not be the case and he will take it well. :eek:

Maybe you want to visualise the different outcomes before carrying it out, like a kind of 'mental preparation'.

Well, I'll stop typing, I think I just felt like talking a lot today. :angry:

I hope it isn't a too long read and is helpful.

Okay, I've got a problem, a HUGE one. It's nearly the end of the school year, and us grade 6's are supposed to pick a junior high we want to go to next year. My best friend Megan chose to go to a school, but my crush chose to go to a different school. Now I am stuck between which school I want to choose because I really want to be with my best friend, but I also want to go to the other school (the school that my crush's going to) so I could get to see my crush more and to get to know him better. If I chose to go to the school Megan is going to I might never get to see my crush again! :ichigotchi: But I really want to be with Megan too. So now I am stuck between which school I want to go to. If only Megan was going to the school my crush is going to this wouldn't be such a big mess! *sigh
So what should I do? Should be brave and tell him that I like him before my grade 6 school year ends (maybe exchange phone numbers and try to stay in touch if we're going to different schools), not do anything about it and just go to the school Megan's going to, or should I not do anything about it and go to the school my crush is going to?

HELP!!! :eek:
You could persuade her to go to the same school as your crush or just exchange numbers and phone him or if that doesn't work, just ring Megan everyday or just persuade your crush to go to the same school as you, or maybe just forget it all!

You could persuade her to go to the same school as your crush or just exchange numbers and phone him or if that doesn't work, just ring Megan everyday or just persuade your crush to go to the same school as you, or maybe just forget it all!
She already registered for that school. >.< I should have persuaded her BEFORE she registered! GAH!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back