I've got a problem...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't know him very well maybe you should get a bit closer to him - just talking to him as a friend. At least that way you will know him better and see for sure if he is really the kind of person you like and not just someone you decided to crush on "to crush on someone".
Once you are sure you really like him, you can write him a note if you don't know him too well still, or you could just say it to him, blurt it out, as long as there is no one else about. If you become friends, chances are you will be alone at some point when you will have your 'chance'.

Still, do keep in mind that in grade 6 there are probably many people who don't really feel prepared to have a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship so if you are thinking of asking him out as well as 'confessing' you like him perhaps you should think carefully to yourself "Do I really like him? Can I picture myself going out with him? Would it go well? Would I be allowed?".

I don't think he would be the kind of person to tell everyone if he did say, but if he does - he wasn't worth your time and you won't be seeing him again.

Also, if you tell him and he laughs at you or says something inconsiderate you could - and should - point out to him that that was unnecessary. You can tell him that if you took the trouble to admit it he should not really be treating any 'admirers' with disrespect. Hopefully, that will not be the case and he will take it well. :)

Maybe you want to visualise the different outcomes before carrying it out, like a kind of 'mental preparation'.

Well, I'll stop typing, I think I just felt like talking a lot today. :)

I hope it isn't a too long read and is helpful.
Thanks so much! :( And thank you everyone else for your help too. :) I have to admit the one of the only reasons I like him is because he's REALLY cute. :( I like him for his personality too, I mean he's funny and good at sports, but the main reason I like him is because he's cute. I hope that's not mean or anything.

Thanks so much! ;) And thank you everyone else for your help too. :) I have to admit the one of the only reasons I like him is because he's REALLY cute. ;) I like him for his personality too, I mean he's funny and good at sports, but the main reason I like him is because he's cute. I hope that's not mean or anything.
Heh, well, I've never liked anyone for 'cuteness' as such but I can assure you there are 'cute' boys everywhere. ;P

Okay, I've got a problem, a HUGE one. It's nearly the end of the school year, and us grade 6's are supposed to pick a junior high we want to go to next year. My best friend Megan chose to go to a school, but my crush chose to go to a different school. Now I am stuck between which school I want to choose because I really want to be with my best friend, but I also want to go to the other school (the school that my crush's going to) so I could get to see my crush more and to get to know him better. If I chose to go to the school Megan is going to I might never get to see my crush again! -_- But I really want to be with Megan too. So now I am stuck between which school I want to go to. If only Megan was going to the school my crush is going to this wouldn't be such a big mess! *sigh
So what should I do? Should be brave and tell him that I like him before my grade 6 school year ends (maybe exchange phone numbers and try to stay in touch if we're going to different schools), not do anything about it and just go to the school Megan's going to, or should I not do anything about it and go to the school my crush is going to?

HELP!!! :gozarutchi:
OMG!! YOUR BEST FRIENDS SCHOOL! Best friends are forever. Crushes aren't.

OMG!! YOUR BEST FRIENDS SCHOOL! Best friends are forever. Crushes aren't.
She's not exactly my best friend. She's my best friend in school. But since I've only been in my school since September 2007 (this is only my first year at my school) so I have a best friend of all time outside my school. -_-

Let's just say that Megan's my friend, and not best friend. xD

You guys are all saying that I should go to my friend's school, and not my crush's. =( But I doubt that I'll ever meet ANYONE like my crush again. :gozarutchi:

I have had crushes on 2 guys my entire life. xD My current crush is my second. My first crush was on a guy when I was 10. xP But that was only at sailing day camp and I never saw him again, and I got over him (eventually). You think that'll happen with my current crush too? :gozarutchi:

Yep, I definitely think you could get over your crush. And if you still want to see him, at the end of the school year ask him for his phone number and maybe get together with a few friends (and him) every once in while and hang out.

Going to school with your best friend, I think, would be a good idea. Because, no matter how much you love the boy you have a crush on, eventually, you probably won't like him anymore. I absolutely loved a boy for two years, but as soon as I got to middle school, I could care less about him. He's nice and everything, but my feelings for him just went away. That happens a lot with crushes. You won't want to regret not going to your friends school, for a boy you might not even like in a year!

But overall, I would reccomend choosing the school that you like the best. If it happens to be the one your friend is at, go to it! If it's the one your crush is at, go to it! If they're about the same, I, personally, would go to my friend's school.

Yep, I definitely think you could get over your crush. And if you still want to see him, at the end of the school year ask him for his phone number and maybe get together with a few friends (and him) every once in while and hang out.
Going to school with your best friend, I think, would be a good idea. Because, no matter how much you love the boy you have a crush on, eventually, you probably won't like him anymore. I absolutely loved a boy for two years, but as soon as I got to middle school, I could care less about him. He's nice and everything, but my feelings for him just went away. That happens a lot with crushes. You won't want to regret not going to your friends school, for a boy you might not even like in a year!

But overall, I would reccomend choosing the school that you like the best. If it happens to be the one your friend is at, go to it! If it's the one your crush is at, go to it! If they're about the same, I, personally, would go to my friend's school.
Personally, I like the school my crush is going to better. I really want to go to my friend's school, but I also equally want to go to my crush's. :furawatchi: I can't tell my mom why I also want to go to the school my crush is going to, because I don't know how to tell her! =( She doesn't know that I'm intereted in boys yet!!!!!

I don't have the guts to tell him. :unsure: There is hardly any time that we're alone. And I think he likes me... o_O We were sitting across the room from each other on the carpet, because our teacher was explaining something to us and the whole class had to go the carpet, and I was staring at him (cause you know why xD). He caught me staring at him and he flashed me a smile and mouthed, "Hi." He's never done that to me before. Is he flirting with me...? o_O

Personally, I like the school my crush is going to better. I really want to go to my friend's school, but I also equally want to go to my crush's. :furawatchi: I can't tell my mom why I also want to go to the school my crush is going to, because I don't know how to tell her! =( She doesn't know that I'm intereted in boys yet!!!!!
I don't have the guts to tell him. :unsure: There is hardly any time that we're alone. And I think he likes me... o_O We were sitting across the room from each other on the carpet, because our teacher was explaining something to us and the whole class had to go the carpet, and I was staring at him (cause you know why xD). He caught me staring at him and he flashed me a smile and mouthed, "Hi." He's never done that to me before. Is he flirting with me...? o_O
He LIKES YOU! NO DOUBT!

If you don't like Megan that much, go to his school and make some new friends!

And also tell your Mum about your interest in boys and how much you like him!

Explain the situation to your Mum. She'll give you your answer.

Follow your gut. And if your gut says Megan.....MEGANNN....Go for it. xD

~SG~

He LIKES YOU! NO DOUBT!

~SG~
Yes, I do like Megan a lot. :ichigotchi: If I went to my crush's school, I won't have a friend to play with. :pochitchi: But if I went to Megan's school, I won't see my crush ever again! =( Help!!

I know a lot of you are saying that I should go to Megan's school, but tell my crush that I like him before the school year ends. But, ugh. >.< I don't have the guts to tell him. This is my biggest secret. I haven't even told MEGAN that I liked him yet. >.< Think I should at least tell her first before I tell him that I like him?

Well, this is a tough situation. If I were you, I would choose your crush's school. You know, there are other fish in the ocean. You may miss your BFF, but just get sorta... used to it.

Sorry I can't help anymore! :D

Stay with your friend is better and since your in grade six wait alitle longer to get close to a guy becuse 6th grade relationship last REALLY SHORT

He LIKES YOU! NO DOUBT!

~SG~
But my gut says Ryan. :huh: It SERIOUSLY does. I'm starting to think that I would miss my crush more if I went to Megan's school than I would miss Megan if I went to my crush's school...

Is that just being mean towards my best friend? :ichigotchi:

Wow, what a hard decision. *sarcasm*

Seriously, if you're in 6th grade, chances are that if you go to school with your crush, you could end up going out and it will end in a week. And you guys are probably never going to see each other again after high school, so there's no point. Go to school with your bff. She'll be with you way longer than a guy. Use common sense. Make the right decision please.

Go with Megan. Its not like your gonna marry your crush or anything. Hes just a person you like. Hes just a person who is nice to you. Megan is a person whos your friend. You may never find a true friend like Megan in your life. You might never even see your crush after highschool, like GG96 said. Megan and your friendship may last forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a hard decision. *sarcasm*
Seriously, if you're in 6th grade, chances are that if you go to school with your crush, you could end up going out and it will end in a week. And you guys are probably never going to see each other again after high school, so there's no point. Go to school with your bff. She'll be with you way longer than a guy. Use common sense. Make the right decision please.
It is a hard decision for me. >.< So could you please give me advice without going all sarcastic..? :ichigotchi: :huh: It might not be a hard decision for you, but it is for me. How would you feel if you were in my place? please, don't tell me to use common sense. I KNOW what common sense is, okay?

Seriously, that WAS a little rude. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back