Sign in to follow this  
MusicForever

Have you ever...

I can only remember one bad cut..

One time I was climbing a tree to get my neighbor's cat[don't ask -.-''] and when I was coming back down I fell off the tree. I fell on my back and the worst part was I fell on a stupid lawnmower. I had to get a couple stitches on my back and I still have a scar x.x

I cut myself with a knife disecting a frog. O_o Blood gushed, squirted, and poured out. I have a scar now, and I try not to remember the pain *shutters*

I have a lot, but not all of them are cuts.

The first I can think of is when I got a glow in the dark hoola-hoop. I was about 7 or 8 I loved to chew on things when I was little. You can just imagine the chemical burn I got.

The second is when I was about 6-9, I can't remember. I was running through my kitchen [which had linoleum floors- it was my old house] and I slipped on a piece of paper [i always painted in the kitchen and never moved my papers]. Well, our doorframes weren't sanded down at all, and there was a sharp chunk of wood sticking out of it. I slammed head-on into it and got this huge cut across my forehead.

The third one is when I was running down to gym. There's a really steep hill you have to go down. Well, I tripped over my own shoes, flew about three feet in the air, and landed on my side. I got a scrape about two inches in diameter on my elbow, a scrape about 2 inches by three inches on my hip, and a tiny one on my knee. Everyone thought I'd broken my hip.

Oh and the last one. I was riding my bike really fast down a hill, and when I tried to make this really sharp turn I failed miserably and fell off and got a really deep cut on my knee. After that I kept falling off my bike on that turn and kept ripping the cut open again and again. I never learn XD

I accidentally gave myself a huge cut by oppening a bottle of taco sauce :( I didnt even notice for a couple minutes...

I was cantering on a horse and all the sudden my horse Stopped. (I don't think we can go past trot on him anymore. If you do canter you have to hold on really tight with your legs) Anyways, I flew off. And since I was in a woodchip ring I got cut from them. On my face really badly.

Another one. I was in the field cleaning up de' poop. (horse poop) And it came over to me. I didn't even notice. It bit me on the side of the stomach and held my stomach in my mouth. He threw me atleast 5 feet. I whipped him soo hard. Then he never did anything bad to me again.

A few months ago,I was walking into guided reading,and my group has to walk in the building from the portables on the sidewalk. I couldn't find my book so I was behind everyone else and I was running to catch up,and I tripped and skinned my knee reeealy bad,you could almost see bone,and my right hand kinda broke the fall,and the top of my right hand has 5 nasty scars on it.

When I was little,my index finger got slammed in my back door,it ripped my entire nail off.

When I was opening my Guitar Hero box,you know,I was excited,and I was going really fast,and I sliced my pinky finger on the corner of the box.

My grandmom has this tire swing held up by some poles,and I was swinging,and I cut my leg on the rusty pole. That was almost 6 years ago,and I still have a huge scar.

At the beach,I was filling up a bucket of water in the ocean,and a huge wave came up and bammed the edge of the bucket on the top of my foot,or the,er,the opposite side of your ankle. I still have the scar. :( Not fun times.

Yeah, once...

Can you say, rig-of-boat-plus-foot-equals-bad-wound-at-hospital?

'Nuff said. :D

You can't really see it because my camera is bad, but this happened 2 years ago: http://i27.tinypic.com/n4jrwz.jpg

I was skating down the road, and i fell and slid, and It diddn't hurt at first, I couldn't even feel it. I started to go down the the road again when I saw the bloodstain on the road and felt the blood trickling down my leg.

I have several cuts.

From my collarbone to belly button I have a scar from a woodchipper.

From my knee to my ankle I have a scar from some barbed wire.

On my arms I have several spots of acne that popped themselves and then scarred D:

Yes. When I was about 9, I think, I got an absolutely horrid cut on my knee. My entire knee was literally one scab, including about two inches below my knee. It took months to heal. I should have gotten stiches, but didn't. Luckily, the scar isn't too bad. It's only about half of my knee cap. That happened when I was riding behind my brother on a bike. We got lost, and he suddenly stopped. I wasn't paying attention, and fell right off onto pavement/gravel.

I also got a pretty bad cut on my hand two years ago from my saxophone. I was being stupid and didn't unscrew the mouth piece before trying to take it off, and my hand sliped. I got a deep cut from my palm to the end of my thumb. It was really painful.

And then this is probably the stupidest injury I have ever gotten. So, in sixth grade I was obsessed with showing people how kiddie scissors can't hurt you. Don't ask me why, I just loved to demonstrate. I had already demonstrated it twenty times at least, and I decided to show it to the kids at my science table. Guess what happened? I didn't pick up kiddie scissors. I picked up real, big scissors and just put them on my hand and cut myself. There's a pretty bad scar from that. It was bleeding a TON and my school wasn't sure whether or not they should have sent me to get stiches. I ended up not getting them, although I should have.

Edited by fluffums