mcdonalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good but not something I'd want just randomly I like their fries and mcfluries (sp?) =3!

not really...there are better fast food restraunts

Only a bit. I go there only once a month to stay healthy. Did you know that the Double CheeseBurger they have there has over a gram of salt in it? GROSS!

[SIZE=7pt]Yes, I do like McDonald's. The food tastes great, until you find out what's in it, and how it's made. That scared me out of eating it. :) I have not had Mickey D's in over a year. Make's me feel pretty sick.[/SIZE]

it's nasty. . . once, they gave me cold food, everything was cold, the burger, the fries and no, i didn't have ice cream or anything. I have never eaten there since

It OK, it depends what you get. Some of that stuff is nasty. B)

I like the salads though. :)

I hate it.

I hate it all.

You seriously could not pay me to eat there.

X_X I really don't even understand why that place is legal. It is a bigger health threat than.... oh... you get my point.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Not really. Mcdonalds is life threatening. They put too much salt on their fries and their food there is horrible. It tastes good but your insides hate it!

If I could eat it every day without getting sick and dying from too much salt, I would. I love it. It's sooo delicious. My favorite things there are the happy meals. The fries make the meal. xD

ah...no.

no no no.

no.

bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad.

Did I mention that they're BAD?

I mean seriously. If your not on the road and can't polssibly stop, go support a local restaurant.

Please people try not to say its disgusting because people like it.

Personaly its a fun place to hang out with friends

Please people try not to say its disgusting because people like it.Personaly its a fun place to hang out with friends
Everyone has their opinion, hun.

You can't tell us not to say it sucks.

Personally, I despise it.

I believe that McDonalds is one of the leading sources in the world of child obecity.

It is absolutely disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Literally, you could not pay me to eat there x.x People have tried.

i love mcdonalds but i only get to eat there once in awile most of the fast food i eat is burger king cuz its closer to mi house

I like it but I know it's unhealthy. I only go like once every 2 months. I don't like the burgers, because you literally have to build them back together when you get the box. It's like they just chuck the ingredients in the box. I like the fries even though they're floppy, and I like the McFlurries. I like Nugget Happy Meals =]

I hate the cra**y (excuse my aful language) toys they throw in though.

I have not voted because I do not like but I don't not like Maccy D's. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back