mcdonalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I went on a trip, and ordered McDonald.. no choice and those chicken nuggets left a bad aftertaste! Dx

I can't eat fast food and sweets, it puts me in a horrid mood and you dun wanna see me like that.

So.. No. =/

If I could eat it every day without getting sick and dying from too much salt, I would. I love it. It's sooo delicious. My favorite things there are the happy meals. The fries make the meal. xD
I agree with GG96.It is tasty but it realy isent healthy for you,but then again the food is nice.I hardly ever have take-away though.

its heaps tasty! i cant believe u would say something like that, ~Rebecca. I absolutely love double and triple cheeseburgers, and the orange juice there is so yummy. But i only have it like once every month, maybe more, but probably less. Too much makes me sick though. And no, i am not the fat person you imagine me as.

it's really yummy, it does not lea to obesity if you eat SENSIBLY like.

not 24/7.

LOL

no offence or anything ~rebecca but money is delish!

well to me it is so i can buy clothes 24/7!!

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm...They're ok...I'll eat once in a while but I feel a bit sick at the minute and hearing you lot talk abou salt...xD But McDonalds is a health risk, but hey, we all have to take chances in life! Ok...maybe not eating at a fast food place but...yeah...*shuts up* (I'm rambling as usual...If you see me around a lot you'll know what I mean. xD.) And Becca, you put it how it is. xD (Btw it's Lee here. This is my veeery long account username.)

it's nasty. . . once, they gave me cold food, everything was cold, the burger, the fries and no, i didn't have ice cream or anything. I have never eaten there since
I hate that place. Their coffee's like a rube's bathwater, their hamburgers like roadkills and the ice cream gives you chestpains. No kidding.

A gram of salt each day?!!? If you eat a tablespoon of salt a day for some (relatively short time) you die. doesn't those people know that?! a tablespoon of salt is 10 gram! :huh:

Homemade hamburgers are the best, as for ice cream :rolleyes:

WARNING! Major health risk.

I liked it, until I knew how they make it and what it contains. Oh, how cruel they are to those poor cows. Their attitude is 'No worries, we can breed some more'. And the sugar and salt! Blagh! Simply put: disgusting. :rolleyes:

End of.

yeah. i love bic macs, fries, and Mc Flurries. :]

just had Mc flurrie! :D

No, I don't like it. The restrooms are horrible, and the restaurant itself is dirty. Super dirty.

I only get McDonalds once every 2 months. =/

I love their big macs!! lol um...mcdonalds is life threating? Well if your smart and dont eat it everyday or every week your fine. Its okay to have a coke with some fires and a big mac SOMETIMES. Its not life threating unless you eat 24/7. otherwise i find it tasty :]]]

~Mamitchi465~

Although I think it's best to avoid fast food I'll occasionally have one of their crispy chicken ranch snack wraps. Yum! :)

S'okay. I like it, but it's my least favorite fast food resteraunt. Out of all of them.

I love it there. But I'm becoming less and less pleased by the day. I love their food, but it's so fattening. I'm wondering if Subway and D'angelos are less fattening...?

A unhealthy fatty place to get fat.
Fat. xD
yeah, but..omg everyone's like ohhh blah blah blah..its so fattening...well ever heard of a thing called DONT HAVE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY, ONLY HAVE IT SOMETIMES..? In my opinion, its "A sort of unhealthy yet delicious place to eat." I mean..seriously, they made healthy changes...its not all that unhealthy. Pfft.

Sometimes I wonder what's in those burgers though BK burgers taste better because one I got a double cheese burger from Mc Donalds and it was drippy but I ate it anyay it was good =P.

I personally don't like it. To me, it's disgusting.

Did you know that most fast food places make their soda AND burgers out of powder????

Disgusting. And almost all the other places freeze everything for like a month and then serve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back