Pokemon!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffball

Reaction score
OK I am 14 and I started pokemon a year and I am HOOKED. I love them! I have Pokemon Sapphire for GBA (yeah I know, kinda out of date) and I collect cards. I even have some rare cards! Yay! My best friend he is 9 and he has been a pokefan for about 5 years, he has lots of rare ones. Anyway someone called me a baby for liking pokemon and said only little kids played with them. so I want to know if anyone else likes them too. :rolleyes: ?

No way i'm 14 too and people do tease me but i luv pokemon its awsome my bestie got me into liking it.......... :rolleyes:

Pokemon are cute but it's kinda annoying on how far they took it. But it's not as annoying as the Miley crud. But I just dislike the fact that they took out all the original characters but they still keep Team Rocket. =/

The games are very fun! I also have a bunch of cards. But only the really really cute ones! =^-^=

I was obsessed with Pokemon when I was like, 7.

Now I'm 14 and I still like it.

Poke'mon games are super fun. I only have one game, but I still play it even though I've had it since 2nd grade (I think?).

It never seems to get boring.

The show keeps getting dragged on and on and on. Ash finally hit puberty and now his voice reminds me of some sort of dieing animal. I still watch it from time to time though.

Pokemon is the neverending show. =0

[SIZE=13pt]I've always loved Pokemon. Since that first time I saw the show when I was like 7 years old.[/SIZE]

Of course...Being the age I am now, I don't quite enjoy the show so much anymore. x3 lol

Just the games. :]

They still manage to entertainment!

I use to love Pokemon. :blink: After the Hoenn region (Pokemon Sapphire, Ruby, & Emerald) the show and characters deteriorated and it's so overly done now.. I hate the new series. Also due to the fact of my cousin deleting all my Pokemon memory I gave up on Pokemon. Also for playing it so long I got sick of it. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl was not a enjoyment for me.. So right on at Nyuu~.

No. I used to watch it when I was like 7. I think Pokemon is mostly for little kids, but it doesn't matter if you're older and you play/watch it. It's just not my preference.

I don't have any of the games. I used to collect the cards, but I haven't lately.

And I used to love the show, but it's too childish for me now. It's sort of boring.

I love the games, they're very addicting. The cards were fun in grade 2 (haha until they were banned for fist fights being started by 4th graders), but I hate the anime.

.__.

Pokemon was like my most favorite show when I was a kid. Then it sort of got old with all the new seasons and stuff. I mean...honestly. O_O

It's ok now, I still like it , Team Rocket's so annoying.>_< But, Naruto is better...no offence...That's how I got my username!!!

-Temari Nara♥

The Pokemon games are a lot of fun. That's about the only thing I like about Pokemon now though. I used to collect the cards when I was little, but I could never figure out how to ACTUALLY play the card game with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back